🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

You are operating on third hand information. You have no clue what his teammates really think of him. Brevin seems to like him a lot, even Nkosi seems to. Also guys mature. If someone is a problem the coaches can kick them off the team.

First off I’ve known about JW and all his issues way before some herald story. As I’ve posted some of the issues over the months.

Second you have no ******* idea what hand my information is coming from. I’ll say this , my information comes from a far more legit place than any media outlet you jerk off too.

Jw has quit on the team multiple times and isn’t respected as a leader . There’s plenty of other things I could post but I’ll leave that to Barry Jackson. Williams would’ve been kicked off multiple times and the only reason he wasn’t is Shaq.

Kosi did silly stuff , nothing like quitting , going awol or blowing off the team even though he’s a starter.

They’re bringing king in for a reason , they’re done here. They’ve been burned multiple times by Williams. You don’t bring in a Grad transfer to replace a guy going into his third year , a third year guy that just started the previous season.

There’s a difference in being immature , making silly mistakes and just being a cancer with a horrible attitude.

Advertisement
Let’s say Jarren gets better and matures. And king comes balls out and then graduates. 2021 we now have a redshirt junior with age and experience in Jarren. Versus 2021 we have to rely on a redshirt freshman van dyke. People don’t want to hear this but outside the top few recruits, freshman are not that great. We are not going to win if we are forced to keep relying on young guys. If van dyke beats jarren out then that’s great. But I want to have a fourth year option at QB going into 2021, we’ve seen tons of stories of dudes who were way way better in their junior year than in freshman or sophomore. **** look at this years heisman winner.
Jarren is not staying with King in mix

Btw... Like I said with the Alonzo situation. God himself can post and say King is coming but I'm not believing **** until King officially commits.

Advertisement
JW type children have no place here with his attitude he will try to infest his mindset

would anyone want a player with his GTTM mindset.

love to hear it from people here whom slurp JW .

I’m watching

Advertisement
First off I’ve known about JW and all his issues way before some herald story. As I’ve posted some of the issues over the months.

Second you have no ******* idea what hand my information is coming from. I’ll say this , my information comes from a far more legit place than any media outlet you jerk off too.

Jw has quit on the team multiple times and isn’t respected as a leader . There’s plenty of other things I could post but I’ll leave that to Barry Jackson. Williams would’ve been kicked off multiple times and the only reason he wasn’t is Shaq.

Kosi did silly stuff , nothing like quitting , going awol or blowing off the team even though he’s a starter.

They’re bringing king in for a reason , they’re done here. They’ve been burned multiple times by Williams. You don’t bring in a Grad transfer to replace a guy going into his third year , a third year guy that just started the previous season.

There’s a difference in being immature , making silly mistakes and just being a cancer with a horrible attitude.

TALK ABOUT IT BRO!!!! Let’em know!!! Quitting on your team . Bro I hope we get King and the next time JW act up DISMISSED!

For a good laugh.... off the Maryland 247 board:

Maryland has much better receivers to throw to than Miami does right now, a better offensive fit, and a lot of other advantages over UMiami football.

But if King is "about that life" Miami has the Super Bowl coming in a couple of weeks, 80 degree weather in January, 8th Street Latinas, South Beach, and Uncle Luke as a booster.

King of Diamonds is shut down now, but if King stays overnight and Luke takes him to Foxxy Lady, Tootsies Cabaret, Club Lexx, or the Gold Rush then things will tilt heavily toward Miami closing the deal and landing King. LOL

This might be the worst inditement yet on the status of the program when people are saying Maryland has better receivers and more football advantages over Miami.

Advertisement

Ok so then they should kick him from the team if that’s true.... or if he is really a quitter then he will leave.... but if he comes back and the coaches are cool with him coming back then that would mean he matured. If not he’d be kicked off

Advertisement
For a good laugh.... off the Maryland 247 board:

Maryland has much better receivers to throw to than Miami does right now, a better offensive fit, and a lot of other advantages over UMiami football.

But if King is "about that life" Miami has the Super Bowl coming in a couple of weeks, 80 degree weather in January, 8th Street Latinas, South Beach, and Uncle Luke as a booster.

King of Diamonds is shut down now, but if King stays overnight and Luke takes him to Foxxy Lady, Tootsies Cabaret, Club Lexx, or the Gold Rush then things will tilt heavily toward Miami closing the deal and landing King. LOL
I'm surprised he/she knows that much about Miami. Sounds like an undercover fan.
If this person actually thinks Luke is a "booster" for this program or an active or positive recruiting influence for us in any way then I have to seriously doubt how plugged they really are. Now, if this was written in the mid to late '80's maybe..

What is sad is he is a big time NFL talent but he has the head and maturity of a 15 year old . He could be a top 4 round draft pick if he got his **** together but give me a kid who has his **** together now in King over him all day. But Williams is still 2x the QB of Perry or Tate so we need a guy like King .

SPOT ON , DING DING DING ... YES 🙌

BUT he chose weakness NEG and opposed LEADERSHIP in a crucial time.

Mentally JW finished everyone including NFL knows he has NO MILK .

SAD BUT TRUE , WELCOME LIFE WITH YOUR CHOICES JW , like all of us live with.

JW had his chance and trashed it NEXT MSN UP... THE KING

Advertisement
Back