🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

I accept the "sauces" jokes in light of the HIghsmith fiasco, but everything I heard this morning was very positive. My educated guess is Cane.

tenor (63).gif

Advertisement
King is qb1 for 2020. Perry stays as the backup. Van Dyke is 3 and redshirts playing in his 4 games allowed before taking over in 2021. Jarren transfers immediately. Tate moves to slot WR full time.

It’s absolutely perfect and Miami is the clear favorites in the Coastal. It has to get done.

Advertisement
Some of y’all still believe manure and co. Smh

So I understand we had a horrible season and at times manny did look lost. But right now 1 we are stuck with him and 2 he has identified some of the issues and at least is trynna make a change . Our other coaches never did any of that. So I can give him props there.... defense still top 15 in the nation even after 6-7 season and manny just went and got a Lashlee and trynna bring in king (gives us huge shot in the arm) Only thing I don’t like is the highsmith situation. Other than that he’s making changes.

Maryland drops bags for the right players, never forget Anthony McFarland and his last second change of heart after a dinner date with his family, coaches, and “advisors”. There were several reports circulating that he was taken care of at that dinner.

Also, Locksley spent enough time at Bama to know how this game is played, and that infusion of Under Armour money certainly doesn’t hurt. If King doesn’t cancel his Maryland trip then he’s not a lock to come here, simple as that.

edit: that doesn’t mean I think he’s NOT coming here. I just believe that money talks and I don’t trust our coaches’ impressions when they constantly “feel good” about our chances and miss those same guys repeatedly.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Some of these Perry fans be on some nut sh*t, no 🧢.... This guy is a noted Perry supporter and look at what he is saying lol. I like Jarren Williams everyone knows that but even I am still all in on king...

look at this

Williams 74.5
Perry 56.7

I went to La Carreta this morning in the hopes of conjuring up some good vibes for our lisping leader.

I watched this over a nice cafe con leche.

Here's King playing then undefeated 7-0 USF.

He threw for 419 yards and 5 TDs.
He rushed for 132 yards and 2 TDs on 12 carries.

Houston won.

"but hey dog we got kosi and jarren dog"

Go to ****.

UM people think they got him but these are the same guys who "felt confident" on every 5 star recruit that spurns them.

Let's hope they got one right.

Since they can't comment on recruits, how do you know how they felt confident?

I think they were in the running for some and those are the guys you recruit all the way if they're talking to you. The ones they knew they had no chance, you didn't see them chasing.

I get it, it's the rage around here to **** on the coaches every chance you can. No need to make **** up though. ****, when we don't go after the elites, it's a *****fest as well. Can't win with a lot of you.

Advertisement
If he hasnt left yet as the report says he may not be able to get in until real late. Flights coming from the Chicago area to Baltimore are being cancelled and that storm is moving east over Maryland in the next few hrs. There are No flights from Mia to Baltimore today and only 2 more from FLL 1 at 1pm and the other is at 3pm.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back