🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
@thumbsdown, do you not think King would be a good choice? Because for some reason you thought it a good idea to downvote my suggestion that Ragone helping to recruit King is a big contribution.

I never get triggered, friend.

Let me explain why.

When I was 17 years old, I was enjoying a non alcoholic beverage at a popular local establishment.

A large, heavily tattooed Hispanic man walked in and sat at the bar.

He was absolutely gorgeous.

I was admiring his tattoos, when he suddenly got up and dragged me into the bathroom.

I was flabbergasted as to what was going on.

He explained that he thought I was making sexual advances.

He pulled out a large gun and stuck it in my mouth.

He said: “You seem like the type who likes to suck, so suck on this. Keep staring and your brains will be splattered all over this fine Moroccan tile.”

I immediately left and never returned.

If I can survive that, I can survive anything.

So, no.

I don’t get triggered.

Terrible person and I'm sorry that you were treated that way, but I find it interesting that he noted the quality and origin of the tile.

Advertisement
1579323125432.png

Advertisement

Let me explain why.

When I was 17 years old, I was enjoying a non alcoholic beverage at a popular local establishment.

I was admiring his tattoos, when he suddenly got up and dragged me into the bathroom.

He said: “You seem like the type who likes to suck, so suck on this. Keep staring and your brains will be splattered all over this fine Moroccan tile.”

So, no.

I don’t get triggered.

Normally ignore your stupidity but shame on you for this ridiculous made up nonsense.

Advertisement
This is what I was thinking as well. But is there any nfl hype on this kid? He may be looking for more exposure and Idk if Maryland can provide that.
But if he’s looking for a bag he ain’t coming.
thats what im saying. you light it up at Miami and thats national headlines.

You do realize that both Houston and DC are considerably larger markets than Miami right?

Kinda irrelevant how tv markets are structured (DC draws from the District plus 4 addl states including freakin' West Virginia and Bumblefuk, PA whereas Miami only includes Fort Lauderdale and not even West Palm in South Florida) when Maryland is getting 11,000 actual fans to show up for conference openers. I know we usually can't beat the fan support drum but Maryland is a dead program.

Also based on pure population, the metro areas of Houston/DC/South Florida are pretty much equivalent with somewhere between 6-7 million people respectively.

Last edited:

Let me explain why.

So, no.

I don’t get triggered.
Have you ever comtemplated, you know, not sharing your every thought and desire... asking for some friends.
btw is your actual name neil or ben Dover

Advertisement
Kinda irrelevant how tv markets are structured (DC draws from the District plus 4 add states including freakin' West Virginia and Bumblefuk, PA whereas Miami only includes Fort Lauderdale and not even West Palm in South Florida) when Maryland is getting 11,000 actual fans to show up for conference openers. I know we usually can't beat the fan support drum but Maryland is a dead program.

Also based on pure population, the metro areas of Houston/DC/South Florida are pretty much equivalent with somewhere between 6-7 million people respectively.

Having lived most of my life in the DC area (15 years in Maryland, 3 in VA and currently living in DC for 13 years), I can confirm that no one that didnt go to Maryland cares about MD in the DC area and even most of them don't care. VT has the most followers and after that you get a bunch of the big state schools (PSU, OSU, and UF are the ones I see the most of) with DC being such a transient area, but there is no local college sports following here. When UVA won the championship in basketball, it was a blip on the sports scene and I doubt most of the people I know would have even been able to tell you who won the game the next day. Everything here is either pro sports teams and/or out of town teams with their small passionate followers.

As far as TV markets go, does it matter anymore? 10 years ago I had to worry about whether I would be able to watch a Miami game on TV up here in DC, but now I can watch us duke it out with CMU and lose to FIU in high definition glory!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back