🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Never a good thing to not have the last visit. As stated, weather will suck tomorrow in Maryland, however. Snow in the afternoon, then a slushy wintry mix of icy rain in the evening.

We suck but the if weather is to be indicative of the current state of a program then all forecasts call for a smegma slurry mix of ***** and tears tomorrow in College Park.

what is the allure of going to Maryland. might as well stay at Houston if thats your choice. at least Miami is a major market.
This is what I was thinking as well. But is there any nfl hype on this kid? He may be looking for more exposure and Idk if Maryland can provide that.
But if he’s looking for a bag he ain’t coming.

Advertisement
I never get triggered, friend.

Let me explain why.

When I was 17 years old, I was enjoying a non alcoholic beverage at a popular local establishment.

A large, heavily tattooed Hispanic man walked in and sat at the bar.

He was absolutely gorgeous.

I was admiring his tattoos, when he suddenly got up and dragged me into the bathroom.

I was flabbergasted as to what was going on.

He explained that he thought I was making sexual advances.

He pulled out a large gun and stuck it in my mouth.

He said: “You seem like the type who likes to suck, so suck on this. Keep staring and your brains will be splattered all over this fine Moroccan tile.”

I immediately left and never returned.

If I can survive that, I can survive anything.

So, no.

I don’t get triggered.

If only this story ended differently...

Advertisement
I never get triggered, friend.

Let me explain why.

When I was 17 years old, I was enjoying a non alcoholic beverage at a popular local establishment.

A large, heavily tattooed Hispanic man walked in and sat at the bar.

He was absolutely gorgeous.

I was admiring his tattoos, when he suddenly got up and dragged me into the bathroom.

I was flabbergasted as to what was going on.

He explained that he thought I was making sexual advances.

He pulled out a large gun and stuck it in my mouth.

He said: “You seem like the type who likes to suck, so suck on this. Keep staring and your brains will be splattered all over this fine Moroccan tile.”

I immediately left and never returned.

If I can survive that, I can survive anything.

So, no.

I don’t get triggered.
Bring back Warren Zevon avatar plz :afro:

This Maryland grad not confused at all.
On any given year, there are 20-30 P5 prospects playing at local high schools within 20-30 miles of campus and yet they are lucky to nab 10 percent of that talent.
So UnderArmor and their dopey uniforms are barely a factor.

well....they been doing the odell beckham handshakes all recruiting cycle

Advertisement
Back