🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
You'd rather stick with Jarren than get D'Eriq King???

Come on man, no one can be that big of homer, not even you... This is truly crazy talk bruh.

Where did I say anywhere I would stick with any one of them? Don’t put words in my mouth. I pointed out there are drawbacks to this guy.

You’re better than that too.

No way we take king without someone leaving. Way to many kids to teach at one time and then choose from before the start of the season. If king comes at least 2 go. I have no problem with it though

It’s not just that he’s a ****** coach that’s my problem. He’s also a complete ****bag of a person
I get that, but don't let your hate cloud your judgement...

I never wanted Manny as HC here either, but I'm never against landing good players for the program's sake.

No corch lasts forever... Even Coker, Shannon & Folden all eventually got fired, Manny is no different. He'll be gone when his time comes, but until then bring me every good player that wants to come here & keep Miami as a viable & attractive program to recruits regardless of who the coach is.

Just think Charlie Strong in the Texas era, he sucked & was Corch the entire time, but they still recruited well enough & then once they got Herman their recruiting shot back up to being top 5-10 classes annually.

Advertisement
A big part of me does not want him only because I want Manny Diaz to fail miserably.

I despise Manny more than I love Miami at this point.

I understand the sentiment but just can't do it. Need my fall to be happy for once when I'm watching the Hurricanes.

No, this isn't the way to go.

The more games we lose the worse our program is on the recruiting trail. Recruiting is the lifeblood of college football.

Idgaf about Manny, he's just a corch in a long line of corches that will come & go...

The program is bigger than Manny, if we ever plan on being a good team again we have to constantly keep acquiring talent so that kids can see that we're only a good coach away from turning it around.

Manny will get fired all on his own due to his ineptitude as a coach, but in the meantime we need for Lashlee to put together the best offense he can so that in the event Manny still drops the ball we can keep Lash here & still have something to sell to recruits.

Great offense sells no matter what. It's why schools that have a losing record can still land good prospects because they can show kids that they're just a few players away from being contenders.

As always, LCE gets it. This is bigger than Manny. He can go kick rocks once he fails but we need to stack talent for the next guy. Best way to do that is win on the field.

Can he bring his WR with him?
For what? Now if it was Marquez stevenson I would Be all for that, he has legit speed and stood out every game i watched of Houston’s last season. The other receiver don’t impress me like that though so that’s a no for me

Advertisement
No way we take king without someone leaving. Way to many kids to teach at one time and then choose from before the start of the season. If king comes at least 2 go. I have no problem with it though

Honestly the only one I hope that stays is Perry. Williams is garbage and Tate is a gadget player. Transfer portal is our friend...it means we upgraded.

Last edited:
You do realize we will have 5 QBs on the roster going into Spring right? We have just as much to offer as anyone else. Now unless Manny is going to tell some of them to kick rocks before Spring, he will walk into a QB room being the 6th QB. This isn't some slam duck decision like most posters are making it out to be. I would love to have him but he has to be thinking that our QB room is pretty full as well. And all of them are thinking that they can shine in this new offense. (For the record, I want JW and Kosi gone like yesterday. Its time for them to move on and start over somewhere else. Keep Tate, TVD, and Machota)
If you don't want King here stop following sports and start a garden or book club with the other neighborhood wives.

It doesn’t matter how crowded that QB room is as long as the people filling it suck...

No, this isn't the way to go.

The more games we lose the worse our program is on the recruiting trail. Recruiting is the lifeblood of college football.

Idgaf about Manny, he's just a corch in a long line of corches that will come & go...

The program is bigger than Manny, if we ever plan on being a good team again we have to constantly keep acquiring talent so that kids can see that we're only a good coach away from turning it around.

Manny will get fired all on his own due to his ineptitude as a coach, but in the meantime we need for Lashlee to put together the best offense he can so that in the event Manny still drops the ball we can keep Lash here & still have something to sell to recruits.

Great offense sells no matter what. It's why schools that have a losing record can still land good prospects because they can show kids that they're just a few players away from being contenders.
This is exactly why rooting for losses is the wrong idea.

Advertisement
Lmao our fans are honestly on drugs bruh...

How TF can anybody see what happened last year with our QB's & be like, "Nah I don't want King, he doesn't throw nicely enough for me & his Dad is involved in his life.."

Lmao lmao lmao smh... WTF ARE YALL ON?!? I'm seriously convinced some of yall either have never seen him play or you're just delusional or something.

D'Eriq King would be the best QB we've had in a decade, it's a no ****** Brainer you bring him.

LCE this is CIS do you really have to ask that question.....Some of these guys would bit ch with a honey baked ham in one hand and a loaf of bread in the other.Some bit ch just to try and prove they know what they’re talking about.

Like you said anyone that doesn’t want this kid in here after watching the Cluster****s we tried to call QBs last year then they need to take up evaluating tiddly winks.._

i get attached to guys who aren’t on the team and wish they were on the team. King is one of them.

I get attached to players that are actually good.

I'd be pushing J Will the **** out the door and encouraging him to seek greener pastures. Inaccurate, horrible athlete, and holds the ball too long which tends to indicate a lack of the God given ability to process information quickly.

Most overrated guy on these boards in the last 5 years and that's saying something.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back