🚨 BREAKING NEWS - DMONEY SAYS ALONZO IS COMING 🚨

The way Zo has been highlighted on **** near every site, and now dead silence...the mans probably picking out his office with a view so he can check out the hunnies! I'm sure hes walking the halls like a boss right now as we speak.

Advertisement
If the Zo deal was dead, believe me we would have heard something. I think it's done, and they are working on the power restructuring, and getting all the details finalized.
from sauces. the hold up is attributable to the following:

1. they are finalizing a manual on how to prepare Manuela's morning American coffee and afternoon Café cubano (not capitalized). As a "good" Cuban-American that doesn't even speak Spanish, he drinks both . Manuals take time. Undetermined who will be serving it. Zo or Blake.

2. Blake is getting his wife´s and Jenn Strawley´s (they share from what i´ve been told) strap-on ready for another session of "métemelo por el culo sin vaselina porque soy maricón".

3. Zo is waiting to be terminated or released from his position in Cleveland because in Florida an employee cannot be subject to two currently-existing employment contracts. Such a scenario would invalidate the Florida contact and no one wants to sign an unenforceable contracts. So we have to "wait".

Only one of the above three is correct. You choose.

I’m actually working. What’s going on in here??? Someone’s complaining that D$ is wrong on Alonzo and they want a refund on their subscription???

They're threatening a class action suit against CIS and attempted to deliver legal documents but the only business address on file is this mailbox in front of a vacant lot next to Columbus High.

Screenshot_20200115-135708_Gallery.jpg

Advertisement
The way Zo has been highlighted on **** near every site, and now dead silence...the mans probably picking out his office with a view so he can check out the hunnies! I'm sure hes walking the halls like a boss right now as we speak.
I sure hope manny’s finally going through the pile on his desk, catching up and clearing it to look like he’s been busy.

Advertisement
That was over a week ago, there is still a reason it hasn't happened and I bet it's on the miamuh side.

Are you sure on timing?

I know you feel it is on the Miami side. Every post indicates you are ready to ***** about the administration failing.

Advertisement
Are you sure on timing?

I know you feel it is on the Miami side. Every post indicates you are ready to ***** about the administration failing.
I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure it was last weekend when the rumors were about his agent flying down. Yes I am because yes they fail and have done so for 20 freaking years

Advertisement
I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure it was last weekend when the rumors were about his agent flying down. Yes I am because yes they fail and have done so for 20 freaking years

Their frustrating incompetence is noted and it may rear it’s head here, but I think our impatience is getting the best of us due to “done deal” and “imminent”.

Timeline wise it wouldn’t stun me if Zo stays in Cleveland until after the draft.

from sauces. the hold up is attributable to the following:

1. they are finalizing a manual on how to prepare Manuela's morning American coffee and afternoon Café cubano (not capitalized). As a "good" Cuban-American that doesn't even speak Spanish, he drinks both . Manuals take time. Undetermined who will be serving it. Zo or Blake.

2. Blake is getting his wife´s and Jenn Strawley´s (they share from what i´ve been told) strap-on ready for another session of "métemelo por el culo sin vaselina porque soy maricón".

3. Zo is waiting to be terminated or released from his position in Cleveland because in Florida an employee cannot be subject to two currently-existing employment contracts. Such a scenario would invalidate the Florida contact and no one wants to sign an unenforceable contracts. So we have to "wait".

Only one of the above three is correct. You choose.

More likely #2

The fact they feel they have to ask Flake and Manny who are employees if it’s ok to hire Zo who would be another another employee is all you need to know about this situation.

BOT Flake and Manure work for you.Tell both of them you’re hiring the man and tell them if they don’t like it GTFOH...simple.

Or it should be but this IS Miami ..

Advertisement
Back