🚨 BREAKING NEWS - DMONEY SAYS ALONZO IS COMING 🚨

Advertisement
They're purposely holding back the announcement to blunt the billboard news.

Too bad I got my own counter counter move up my sleeves for my arch enemies at the Hecht. Chess, not checkers.
Chess...lol. more like more like tic tac toe. You billboard and banners guys are as delusional as it gets.

Go Canes !!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
So this was more fake news from this site? Nobody else (other than DBC) has confirmed the hire. So maybe just maybe D$ (Danny) = DBC (Danny). Looks like the same source for both Dannies.

BUT... they’ve been right at every turn.

I guess it a joke to everyone? This site is either getting catfished every other day or breaking fake news for attention. If the hire were true, somebody else would have reported it by now.

Advertisement
I guess it a joke to everyone? This site is either getting catfished every other day or breaking fake news for attention. If the hire were true, somebody else would have reported it by now.
Was referring to the banner boys being delusional... while they may very well be, everything they’ve been asking for over the last 19 years, has been the correct move. Admin eventually does what they ask, just a few years too late.

I haven’t donated to a banner and have had mixed feelings about them. Very mixed. You can dislike their tactics...But u can’t say they’ve been wrong in what think should happen.

Before you come after my guy Dmoney what Insight or value have you ever brought to this FREE site? Dmoney was told information from extremely reliable source I was actually told the same thing by the same source and would be willing to stand behind the accuracy of said source previously 100 percent.

You got the same source too? Cool.

Advertisement
You got the same source too? Cool.

Lot of people understandably thought the deal was done with Zo when a supporter offered to pay the majority of what was thought to be an acceptable contract.

unfortunately that turned out to be wrong

Advertisement
Lot of people understandably thought the deal was done with Zo when a supporter offered to pay the majority of what was thought to be an acceptable contract.

unfortunately that turned out to be wrong
Unfortunately all the "insiders" in this place are full of fake news. Should have been obvious to everyone when nobody else but DannyBoyCane confirmed that the deal was "done".

Advertisement
Back