🚨 BREAKING NEWS - DMONEY SAYS ALONZO IS COMING 🚨

Unfortunately all the "insiders" in this place are full of fake news. Should have been obvious to everyone when nobody else but DannyBoyCane confirmed that the deal was "done".

Some yes, some no. I know firsthand that Ferman has a direct line with the guy who was gonna pay 2/3 of Zo’s proposed contract (not the initially offered 150k/yr, the subsequent one that everyone thought would close the deal).

D$ gets legit info too.

Advertisement
tumblr_ou1fwzFUln1qhl61qo1_400.gifv

Advertisement
regurgitating D$, It's done and Zo will have real power. No clue when it gets announced

here to take the L as well. My fault. Was told it done as well. But shouldn't be surprising considering two weeks ago one booster said he would pay Highsmith 1mill out of pocket for the next two years and Blake James passed that up and tried to offer him a 150k job organizing Manny's schedule.

here to take the L as well. My fault. Was told it done as well. But shouldn't be surprising considering two weeks ago one booster said he would pay Highsmith 1mill out of pocket for the next two years and Blake James passed that up and tried to offer him a 150k job organizing Manny's schedule.
LMAO and WTF at the same time. Dead serious, how is Blake James still employed?!

Advertisement
Ellen Degeneres wreaking havoc on this program. Someone stop her.

Booster was offering to donate 1mil total, not 1 mil/year. But your point is valid.

I’d be surprised to see Blake survive this with anything less than a big year next season... but who knows. Dynamics are complicated.

Carol and Paul are our only hope of a brighter future.

Advertisement
I've been asking that question for years...still never given a satisfactory explanation.
I hear you man but what was said above is true, the utter and sheer stupidity is absolutely mind numbing. Like this dude must really believe he's untouchable and so far, he's right.

Advertisement
so you believe Kyle about this too? I have a bridge for sale...
Absolutely I believe what he said is completely plausible with Flake. The timeline and sauces match up with that happening as well. Never, ever ever ever ever, underestimate this administration's incompetence.

“Guys, Something that this football program needs and what the fans have been calling for is about to happen. It is imminent”.

***some time later***

“No guys, he’s right. I have heard the same thing. Definitely going to happen. It’s imminent”.

***some time later***

“Sorry about that. It’s not going to happen”.

And those who didn’t believe or doubted are wrong??

STFU

Advertisement
Back