🚨🚨🚨 Band Bet - FSU Game - 1 Year

INDAY!!!!
giphy.gif

Advertisement
thanks RVA ... appreciate that ... if anyone has contact with Inday please say get back here in the same time we
want diaz gone ... NOW !!! LOL !
I deleted the posts as it looks different than it was intended so I don’t want people reacting thinking it’s something different.

I think Inday wanted to be away from this place on a post-FSU loss CIS. He didn’t want to deal with the **** that happens on here. He’s been here for years - and a lot of it when mostly him and @OBLIVION were the only 2 people who kept this board under control. It’ll wear anyone down after a while.

Advertisement
Let's back that truck up. .. I said I believe Norvell is a better coach than Manuela top to bottom. I stood by ot then, I stand by it now.

That does not imply or assert that I believe Norvello Mello should be HC of our Miami Hurricanes.

I also clearly stated the bet for all parties is best made game week with as much information as possible rather thn weeks out...
Wow. Never thought the day would come where I would also think Norvell is a better coach than Manny, but that day is here. It was bad enough when I had to recognize that Shannon/Golden were head and shoulders above Manny, but now Norvell? Can't get much worse than that.

Wow. Never thought the day would come where I would also think Norvell is a better coach than Manny, but that day is here. It was bad enough when I had to recognize that Shannon/Golden were head and shoulders above Manny, but now Norvell? Can't get much worse than that.
If you are in Death Valley CA standing next to the Empirical One, and I mention it looks like rain, you would do yourself good to at least grab a jacket and a rubber ducky.

I deleted the posts as it looks different than it was intended so I don’t want people reacting thinking it’s something different.

I think Inday wanted to be away from this place on a post-FSU loss CIS. He didn’t want to deal with the **** that happens on here. He’s been here for years - and a lot of it when mostly him and @OBLIVION were the only 2 people who kept this board under control. It’ll wear anyone down after a while.
Did he actually follow through with his pro wrestling style ban?

If so, we gotta have some other match where he serves as guest referee where is sneaky, but inevitable betrayal takes place.

Advertisement
Did he actually follow through with his pro wrestling style ban?

If so, we gotta have some other match where he serves as guest referee where is sneaky, but inevitable betrayal takes place.
He’s been off the board. I only know of one way to reach him right now and that’s through an intermediary.

good deal .... thanks !

Advertisement
Advertisement
He made his bed.

My disagreements with him aside, I will say tremendous respect for him being a man of his word. Huge actually (not that he does or should care).

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

How long is his exile? 1 year?
No. The bet was changed as I thought it was bad for the board as did @JD08 so I pleaded with all the participants. It’s optional now but I don’t know how long he’ll stay out.

No. The bet was changed as I thought it was bad for the board as did @JD08 so I pleaded with all the participants. It’s optional now but I don’t know how long he’ll stay out.
Tag line bets are awesome and I intend to stir that pot next season.

This bet did nothing but deprive us of a truly solid poster.

I'm heartbroken and crestfallen.

Advertisement
Back