🚨🚨🚨 Band Bet - FSU Game - 1 Year

IndayArtHauz

Knoxville Baby Maker
Administrator
Tensions are high after the weekend. Miami played like fertilizer on a national stage against the most powerful program in the sport, meanwhile FSU nearly upset a top 10 Notre Dame at home.

We don’t have a way to measure the air quality in here, but I’d have to say the level of mouth breathing has raised moisture content to an all time high.

Along with the elevated noxious fumes has come a similarly inebriated prediction: Miami is going to lose to Florida State this year. Of all the pain-fueled misery we’ve had to endure over the last 48 hours, this take is by far the most offensive. To that end I willing to apply the necessary force crumple it to the ground like The Man Don Chaney did Henry To’o’to’s body.

I am proposing a true band bet. My terms:

If Miami loses to FLORIDA STATE UNIVERSITY in the 2021 season, I will remove myself from CIS for one year. I will not visit the site; I will not create a new account; I will sign up at 247 for 12 months, and I will post the purchase here as proof.

Someone must take me up on this bet however. Shouldn’t be hard, the FSU game thread has at least a half dozen barrel chested predictions. In return, when Miami wins, this is what you will do:

Leave CIS, but only until the end of the season. Poof, just like me, only not for a year. (Minus the 247 part because I don’t want to drive a ton of traffic there when Miami wins).

Don’t reply with alterations to the bet. Just say you’ll take it or you won’t, the more the merrier. We haven’t had one of these since the Dan Sileo Junior caper, I figured it’s time.

Meat me in Tallahassee.

eva green dark shadow GIF

Advertisement
I wouldnt bet FSU. 1 thing I was disappointed in though, was FSU at least looked ****ed. When you getting clowned, someone please show some ******* emotion. Nobody on this team is angry to lose. The post game pressers with Kitchens, Xavier and Mccloud were tough to watch. Weak *** culture.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back