🚨🚨🚨 Band Bet - FSU Game - 1 Year

Advertisement
Tensions are high after the weekend. Miami played like fertilizer on a national stage against the most powerful program in the sport, meanwhile FSU nearly upset a top 10 Notre Dame at home.

We don’t have a way to measure the air quality in here, but I’d have to say the level of mouth breathing has raised moisture content to an all time high.

Along with the elevated noxious fumes has come a similarly inebriated prediction: Miami is going to lose to Florida State this year. Of all the pain-fueled misery we’ve had to endure over the last 48 hours, this take is by far the most offensive. To that end I willing to apply the necessary force crumple it to the ground like The Man Don Chaney did Henry To’o’to’s body.

I am proposing a true band bet. My terms:

If Miami loses to FLORIDA STATE UNIVERSITY in the 2021 season, I will remove myself from CIS for one year. I will not visit the site; I will not create a new account; I will sign up at 247 for 12 months, and I will post the purchase here as proof.

Someone must take me up on this bet however. Shouldn’t be hard, the FSU game thread has at least a half dozen barrel chested predictions. In return, when Miami wins, this is what you will do:

Leave CIS, but only until the end of the season. Poof, just like me, only not for a year. (Minus the 247 part because I don’t want to drive a ton of traffic there when Miami wins).

Don’t reply with alterations to the bet. Just say you’ll take it or you won’t, the more the merrier. We haven’t had one of these since the Dan Sileo Junior caper, I figured it’s time.

Meat me in Tallahassee.

eva green dark shadow GIF
You just want a vacation...

Advertisement
Might want to try this with a Michigan State bet. Even though we are ready to go nuclear on this program, most are still not ready to side with the girls school.

Advertisement
@IndayArtHauz - This is a lose-lose proposition for me. No matter the outcome, I'd miss you too much, sweetie. That's not fair.

But I do have a question:

What's the deadline for participation? Can I still get in on this action on September 19th? (the morning after the Michigan State game). I assume you'd be okay with this since I know you're familiar with needing to take action "the morning after" a significant event. :love-heart:

@IndayArtHauz - This is a lose-lose proposition for me. No matter the outcome, I'd miss you too much, sweetie. That's not fair.

What's the deadline for participation? Can I still get in on this action on September 19th? (the morning after the Michigan State game). I assume you'd be okay with this since I know you're familiar with needing to take action "the morning after" a significant event. :love-heart:
Now everybody wants a Maude vacation. Everybody wants to be LCE
😂😂😂

But I can see how you don’t want to see some people’s post if UM lost, that you rather go away. I get it!!
Chevy Chase Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Who gives a ****? Why is anyone talking about FSU other than perhaps to point out that ND is overrated? We don't play FSU until November and no-one knows how things will shake out by then.
I do. There will be about 5,000 fans in Doak by the time the game ends.

Advertisement

The deadline should be before kickoff this Saturday. If people are so sure we'll lose to FSU then they shouldnt be afraid to take the bet hes proposing.

The deadline should be before kickoff this Saturday. If people are so sure we'll lose to FSU then they shouldnt be afraid to take the bet hes proposing.
The wildcard here is Notre Dame. We know how bad Miami is (pretty bad).. how bad are the Domers?

I’m not scared of the bet. At Doak, it’s a toss-up at best.

I’d almost consider betting the FSU will be rolling out their 3rd string QB by Nov 13. That OL is going to be a real problem for QB health.

We will beat them by multiple scores, but I personally will be watching Jermaine Johnson and Zion go at it.

Advertisement
Back