šŸ†šŸ†šŸ† *** 2021 NYSOM CiS End of Year Awards - BEST ALL AROUND POSTER *** šŸ†šŸ†šŸ†

Who is the poster of the year?

• Rellyrell

Votes: 28 11.6%
  • OrangeBowlMagic

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • Cribby

Votes: 115 47.5%
  • JHallCanes

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jedi Master Cane

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • htownkidd

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • DTP

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • Canes Brotherhood

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Liberty City El

Votes: 65 26.9%
  • DMoney

Votes: 22 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
9EBA966C-AF25-4474-8F31-D522F223F006.jpeg

Advertisement
I come here to read intel from @Liberty City El and @Cribby I donā€™t consider them posters. I consider them along with @DMoney the actual canes insight squad lol

I consider posters to be like me. Regular cat who played back in the day but wasnt good enough. So for that. I voted for the homie @Rellyrell
Appreciate the respect & high regard, but Iā€™m 1,000% a poster too.

I have no intel, thatā€™s Cribby, not me.

I simply offer my opinion based on what I know from my experiences, thatā€™s it.

I actually often times say things & have takes I donā€™t even agree with for 3 reasons:
1) To keep this place from becoming an echo-chamber
2) Being liked by everyone is dangerous
3) Itā€™s fun lol

To be fair, I didnā€™t vote for myself, but I can only dream to one day have the IDGAF gene as strong as AB does. That boy is out of his god**** mind šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚
Same. These guys on this list are the GOATS. Iā€™m just playing in their playground. For what itā€™s worth, I voted for my man @Liberty City El but OBM, youā€™re right up there with the best of em.

Advertisement

I simply offer my opinion based on what I know from my experiences, thatā€™s it.

I actually often times say things & have takes I donā€™t even agree with for 3 reasons:
3) Itā€™s fun lol
Your heel turn during the coaching ā€œsearchā€ was enough to prove all of this

It was understated and classy

3) Itā€™s fun lol

This x100. Being a contrarian feels like a curse sometimes.

Youā€™re as good of a poster as anybody on this site , thats why youā€™re nominated . Iā€™ve always said if thereā€™s a poster here iā€˜d get along with best in the real world based off their posts itā€™s you.

This is a free board with trolls and ******** but iā€˜d take the football smarts and analysis by posters here over any cane board out there. And itā€™s not close.

That all being said I voted for myself , because the last time I checked itā€˜s called ā€œall around poster ā€œ . I feel as if I stepped my posting game up this year like no other , with more fart, ***** jacking off and other third grade level jokes to tip things in my favor. That was the equivalent of MJ adding the fadeaway or Hakeem the dream shake.

In my humble opinion that was enough to beat out my nemesis @Liberty City El . Itā€˜s my time to exercise the demons and finally kick down the door to immortality.
Over It Whatever GIF by TrueReal

Advertisement

3) I like Trolling with the best of these Mā€™Fckers because itā€™s Fun and I love watching peopleā€™s heads explode!!!!!
FIFY!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back