• Canes Brotherhood

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Liberty City El

Votes: 65 26.9%
  • DMoney

Votes: 22 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Honestly, and this is no lie…to even be considered for this is a “wow” moment for me. I just love The Canes, sports, & sneakers. CIS has become my internet home, closest chit I have to social media. Appreciate the love, my g.
Dap Grip GIF - Dap Grip Hand - Discover & Share GIFs

Advertisement
Yeah you put me in the 4th quarter when the game was over but that's the past. But fcc is now banning butt gift on a fan forum for adults. I hate lsu but their site is like a reddit form. Come on RVA I'm rooting for you to lead us to prominence.
No we had to start the poll over as all votes were previously lost. The comments were not lost in there. You started when everyone else did.

Can’t do a thing on the other stuff. It has to be in a spoiler. It’s a free, privately owned board and that’s what the ownership wants.

Advertisement
Honestly, and this is no lie…to even be considered for this is a “wow” moment for me. I just love The Canes, sports, & sneakers. CIS has become my internet home, closest chit I have to social media. Appreciate the love, my g.
You’re as good of a poster as anybody on this site , thats why you’re nominated . I’ve always said if there’s a poster here i‘d get along with best in the real world based off their posts it’s you.

This is a free board with trolls and ******** but i‘d take the football smarts and analysis by posters here over any cane board out there. And it’s not close.

That all being said I voted for myself , because the last time I checked it‘s called “all around poster “ . I feel as if I stepped my posting game up this year like no other , with more fart, ***** jacking off and other third grade level jokes to tip things in my favor. That was the equivalent of MJ adding the fadeaway or Hakeem the dream shake.

In my humble opinion that was enough to beat out my nemesis @Liberty City El . It‘s my time to exercise the demons and finally kick down the door to immortality.

You’re as good of a poster as anybody on this site , thats why you’re nominated . I’ve always said if there’s a poster here i‘d get along with best in the real world based off their posts it’s you.

This is a free board with trolls and ******** but i‘d take the football smarts and analysis by posters here over any cane board out there. And it’s not close.

That all being said I voted for myself , because the last time I checked it‘s called “all around poster “ . I feel as if I stepped my posting game up this year like no other , with more fart, ***** jacking off and other third grade level jokes to tip things in my favor. That was the equivalent of MJ adding the fadeaway or Hakeem the dream shake.

In my humble opinion that was enough to beat out my nemesis @Liberty City El . It‘s my time to exercise the demons and finally kick down the door to immortality.

Well, thank you. I mean, if u didn’t vote for urself, I would put u in the same category as AB, crazy af. Lol.

Advertisement

You making that analogy of jacking off jokes and Hakeem’s Dream Shake is the kind of sense of humor I can vibe with

Not many can do that

****, this post is like when Reggie Jackson talked about ''the magnitude of myself.''

But you guys are two straws that stir the CIS drink

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s hard to overcome in this given situation for sure, not taking anything away at all. Everyone up there is getting recognized.

The committee is a cross-section of the board - 12 total including 2 Maude’s. We’ve also had challenges having to get certain categories down to 10 posters, which is the poll limit, and also getting everyone we should.

We took recommendations from the board but I see posters after the fact who could have gone in a number of categories, who weren’t recommended to us by the board or thought of in committee. We may need to scour the board better as well. I do feel like we got most of it though. That said, there are a number of people not on these lists who contribute a ton. We tried the best we could with committee size, committee member makeup and taking recommendations from the board as well.
I want my money back

Advertisement
Back