• Canes Brotherhood

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Liberty City El

Votes: 65 26.9%
  • DMoney

Votes: 22 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s hard to overcome in this given situation for sure, not taking anything away at all. Everyone up there is getting recognized.

The committee is a cross-section of the board - 12 total including 2 Maude’s. We’ve also had challenges having to get certain categories down to 10 posters, which is the poll limit, and also getting everyone we should.

We took recommendations from the board but I see posters after the fact who could have gone in a number of categories, who weren’t recommended to us by the board or thought of in committee. We may need to scour the board better as well. I do feel like we got most of it though. That said, there are a number of people not on these lists who contribute a ton. We tried the best we could with committee size, committee member makeup and taking recommendations from the board as well.
This is awesome

I thought I got nominated because of the PM I sent NYSOM last Valentines Day

Advertisement
@Rellyrell seems like the kind of guy who would keep me from getting my *** kicked in a bar fight.

BDCB8006-08EF-4D11-A88B-A81B0CD06983.gif.045dd0fe6fcfa73c9f2a2c11b942ad15.gif

No slight on any of the others, but I had to give my vote to @Rellyrell. On top of being a consistently solid poster, the threads he started recently were a direct injection of common sense.

These are the last five threads he started and all of them were excellent.

View attachment 170414
....just don't bring up Nike/Adidas lol

Advertisement
@Rellyrell seems like the kind of guy who would keep me from getting my *** kicked in a bar fight.

View attachment 170422

Ask my boys; they’ll tell u that’s 1000% facts. Either I’ll de-escalate the situation, or allow someone to escalate the situation…it’s always their choice. I’m a fair guy

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Why the salt, guy - we got your avatar in the new poll from the start? And almost all of it is in the Awards forum. It’s not bothering you there, is it?
Yeah you put me in the 4th quarter when the game was over but that's the past. But fcc is now banning butt gift on a fan forum for adults. I hate lsu but their site is like a reddit form. Come on RVA I'm rooting for you to lead us to prominence.

Advertisement
Back