“CRYSTOBALS” - Post them Here…….

Advertisement
What would those be?
Well the biggest is how fast paced LA is and the people. Miami and Vegas have people from everywhere and LA does as well but it doesn’t seem like it. It’s like you’re seeing the same bleached blonde all over the place. Plus Miami and Vegas has a huge bar scene. LA’s is meh. It’s mostly how fast paced and in your face it is though.

We are now less than 24 hours away can some of the experts here list who we think we sign tommorrow. We need a condensed thread like this one for final opinions ….thank you
Looks like a cane to me…

Attachments

• E8B683DF-6F18-4E05-9F5B-7A11E9D402E5.jpeg
    E8B683DF-6F18-4E05-9F5B-7A11E9D402E5.jpeg
    301.7 KB · Views: 346
Advertisement
Advertisement
That’s him thanks so much Danyell Ferguson now that was a proud day when we snatched him from Irish. A rubber stamp that said Miami is truly special.
Lol

Ask some of his Columbus boys sometime just how we did that.. ah the good old days.

That’s him thanks so much Danyell Ferguson now that was a proud day when we snatched him from Irish. A rubber stamp that said Miami is truly special.

Not sure if true, but I heard Ferguson made a series of bad business decisions and is now homeless living on the street. I found it weird that his picture is no longer in the CCHS hall of fame. I was there a few weeks ago taking the tour with my son. Horrible if true.

Advertisement
I am from Vienna, Austria. I became a fan in the 90s when there was a sports network that broadcasted the whole 1990 Canes season, so it began.
I have a friend from Holland lives here now but started following the Canes in 2019 he still follows them religiously.

What some of you guys have to realize that live in the US is tha when you guys watch a game that kicks off in the evening, us european fans are in cardiac arrest mode around 1:30 am, not able to scream at the TV because neighbors might call the police.

Waaay too many occasions that I had to go through **** with these close games these last few seasons... lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back