“CRYSTOBALS” - Post them Here…….

Advertisement
1639435651097.png

Advertisement
Only serious recruiting buffs need apply
1639434781569.png

Doubt we sign anyone tomorrow but Wednesday looks promising
Sorry off a day this what happens when you get old…don’t get oldI
My sauces tell me JR Mounts may sneak into this class and attend at least one practice.
I am impressed by the amount of recruits we were after back in the day. All these names are very familiar. Time warp stuff great job recruiting buffs you did not let me down🙃

Attachments

• 1639436072376.png
    1639436072376.png
    88.5 KB · Views: 2
Advertisement
That’s like a chick breaking up with you for posting a picture of her.
If that’s all it takes. You gotta wonder 🤔
I remember the days we would pull in #1 recruits Jesse Armstead and DJ williams both were not from here. So many great wins but still a bit surprising at times. My bad I’m forgetting the running back that had signed with ND and he decommitted the day before signing day and picked Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man, c'mon.

I've had therapy to get over this ****. Don't open old wounds.

Recruiting is great again, we're getting everyone.
You gotta strap your balls on tight to follow recruiting with this program. We’ve paid our dues around here and taken our licks. Play time is over. Time to start winning these battles.

I think it was Bayside. I use to live in VB.

I was in H.S tin Richmond then but played with a couple D1 guys in that area for AAU basketball.

757 was putting out a 5 stars at QB almost every year. EJ, Taj Boyd, Tyrod Taylor, Phillip Sims were all consecutive years.

Wtf is going on in here???
I was in H.S tin Richmond then but played with a couple D1 guys in that area for AAU basketball.

757 was putting out a 5 stars at QB almost every year. EJ, Taj Boyd, Tyrod Taylor, Phillip Sims were all consecutive years.
Where in Richmond? I lived there for 10 years.

Advertisement
Back