“CRYSTOBALS” - Post them Here…….

Advertisement
@Cribby, @Boarcane, @JayCane20, @Da Jumbo Mutombo and crew walking through Gaytor, Criminole, Baga, Clemp$on, and Jawja country…

Rotum GIF by South Park
doing big balls GIF
Rotum GIF

It seems like bama have unlimited scholarships
It’s not unlimited, but thanks to a non discussed NCAA bylaw change they get an annual 95 offers and a total scholarship limit of 385. And Emmett is considering elevating both, because Alabama represent all that is good with CFB...sportsmanship, honor, and fair play. And quality car leases.

Advertisement
I want to know how many F bombs were dropped around the College HC community when Cristobal signed on the dotted line for Miami.

He was a Top 5 recruiter when he needed to take a private jet to see every recruit. Now that he just needs to drive 30 mins to meet with 70% of his class it's ridiculous.
You can tell by the ratfukking taking place - articles about how we did Manny wrong, then we’re syphoning dirty U Health money to pay for Mario, now headlines with NCASEC looking into Miami’s NIL deals, all in the week since Mario’s hire. They’re nor being subtle about it. Miami’s gotten the attention of the cfb world again.

Phoebus in Hampton, Oscar Smith in Chesapeake, Bayside, Green Run and others in VB… a lot of good players. I think Percy Harvin went to Lansdown in VB. Blanding was from there, Vick, Iverson… athletes.
My uncle was one of iversons personal guards whenever he came back to Hampton and told me some WILD AI stories lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Probably wrong, but I thought once a kid committed to Alabama, if he took a recruiting visit afterward, Saban basically opened up the spot again?

You can tell by the ratfukking taking place - articles about how we did Manny wrong, then we’re syphoning dirty U Health money to pay for Mario, now headlines with NCASEC looking into Miami’s NIL deals, all in the week since Mario’s hire. They’re nor being subtle about it. Miami’s gotten the attention of the cfb world again.
I’m waiting to see them relaunch an investigation over allegations that Shapiro paid the $10 tip that (x) 2005 Miami Hurricanes player should have paid. Indeed, a story that would rock the college football world. Bigger than realignment.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back