“CRYSTOBALS” - Post them Here…….

Advertisement
Advertisement
Whoever TJ is, they will be chatting about it on the Twitter Spaces at 12pm today.
TJ Pittinger, He was the producer of the Big 3 rollup original podcast. He's a big FSU fan. Big 3 rollup split up and now I think he just does his own podcasts, but must still be buddies with Newberg due to FSU fandom

twerk im sorry GIF

I am from Vienna, Austria. I became a fan in the 90s when there was a sports network that broadcasted the whole 1990 Canes season, so it began.
I was in Vienna a few years ago with a wine importer. Love the kasekreiners outside the opera house. Visited the Wachau, Kamptal, Burgenland, Styria, etc to meet winemakers.

Advertisement
I was in Vienna a few years ago with a wine importer. Love the kasekreiners outside the opera house. Visited the Wachau, Kamptal, Burgenland, Styria, etc to meet winemakers.
Wachau is great, what a beautiful area of Austria, of of the best areas for wine in Austria. Yeah Käsekrainer is a da best, Wurstelstand outside of the Staatsoper is on of the best as well in Vienna! It seems you had quite a blast on your trip. 😊👍

Advertisement
Wachau is great, what a beautiful area of Austria, of of the best areas for wine in Austria. Yeah Käsekrainer is a da best, Wurstelstand outside of the Staatsoper is on of the best as well in Vienna! It seems you had quite a blast on your trip. 😊👍

Martin Mittelbach at Tegernseerhof (Wachau gruner veltliner/riesling producer) told a Polish joke that offended some people in our group. He said when traveling from Austria to Poland you'll see a billboard that says "welcome to Poland, your car is already here". Apparently the Polish are regarded as low class thieves in Austria. I cried laughing because of how nonchalant he told it while walking the vineyard above the Danube.

I’ve lived off 360 near Woodlake for 20 years
I used to eat in Made in Asia in Hancock Village or whatever it’s called - past Winterpock - and take my kids to the bowling place they opened over there.

Advertisement
I used to eat in Made in Asia in Hancock Village or whatever it’s called - past Winterpock - and take my kids to the bowling place they opened over there.
I took my wife to Made in Asia on our first date, we now do take out from there and eat in at Fighting Fish in Scott's Addition (Sushi Burritos!). Uptown alley.

Martin Mittelbach at Tegernseerhof (Wachau gruner veltliner/riesling producer) told a Polish joke that offended some people in our group. He said when traveling from Austria to Poland you'll see a billboard that says "welcome to Poland, your car is already here". Apparently the Polish are regarded as low class thieves in Austria. I cried laughing because of how nonchalant he told it while walking the vineyard above the Danube.
Yeah, it's a common joke here. 😉

There a lot of Polish building workers and cleaning personal working in Austria, that's because there is still a great income gap between the ex-communist countries and Austria.

Truth is without those people our elderly care system would not be possible, cause those eastern countries people work a lot in the households filling in for missing resources. But that's another story.

My girlfriend was born and raised in Wösendorf, which is 9 min by car from Tegernseerhof, her parents still live there. Beautiful area.

I took my wife to Made in Asia on our first date, we now do take out from there and eat in at Fighting Fish in Scott's Addition (Sushi Burritos!). Uptown alley.
Nice! I left in 2018. Fighting Fish wasn’t there or if it was I haven’t been. Lunch/Supper, Fat Dragon, En Su Boca, Buz & Ned’s all were over there I think. I loved living there. Mamma Zu was probably my favorite restaurant. The owner’s family owned an old school Italian restaurant in DC that I used to eat in when I was in college - long gone now.

Advertisement
Back