‘That’s crap, just crap.’

Can someone describe the last 13 seconds of the game? Youtube cut out early. Everyone just mentions player penalties

Advertisement
Make sure you wipe all of Criscoballs **** off your fingers.

I’ve heard it’s difficult to remove once it gets between the keys.
I’d like to know your resume. I don't care.

Miami should’ve dropped the football program when Sport Illustrated said so.

Advertisement
Bad gameday corch now pretending he's not a bad weekday corch.

At this point, just stop the postgame pressers and let this human meatball just get back to recruiting. Send Stroud or someome in there to deal with Susan or just show highlights of the hoops team.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Bad gameday corch now pretending he's not a bad weekday corch.

At this point, just stop the postgame pressers and let this human meatball just get back to recruiting. Send Stroud or someome in there to deal with Susan or just show highlights of the hoops team.
At this point I can't even trust any highly rated player committed to mario. How does any halfway intelligent player sign up after listening to his caveman gibberish.

Advertisement
Yes plus his confidant as a key position coach shares the same offensive philosophy as he does. Plus, our GM is cut from the same cloth.
Mario's offensive philosophy isn't the problem, Georgia is on the verge of winning 3 straight nattys with virtually the same philosophy. The fact that mario isn't a good coach is the problem and no offensive scheme is going to change that. It doesn't matter what offense you run or how much motion your offense has if your coach makes bad gameday decisions week in and out

Mario's offensive philosophy isn't the problem, Georgia is on the verge of winning 3 straight nattys with virtually the same philosophy. The fact that mario isn't a good coach is the problem and no offensive scheme is going to change that. It doesn't matter what offense you run or how much motion your offense has if your coach makes bad gameday decisions week in and out

They are different philosophies in that Mario is always playing not to lose rather than play to win and he skews conservative. That’s a fundamental offensive style that Mario can’t shake and imo, different than what uga does

I’m sure Mario is plenty hard on himself. The problem is that he only knows one way and his way won’t win here. If he doesn’t realize that, it will be more of the same kind of offense.

Someone online made the observation that when we are on defense, Mario has the headset off. When we’re on offense, the headset is on and he’s engaged. There you have it.
I’ve been saying this all since last season. The meathead is a control freak and fancies himself an OC. How he cannot see that his offensive philosophy sucks is beyond me. He’s been at this for a long time now, it’s not as if he’s in his first or second year as a head coach.

He is what he is, and that’s a totally inept game day coach.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This will definitely trickle down to recruiting and it already has. You don't think recruits and parents see what a colossal buffoon Mario is a day game coach botching almost every decision and losing games. Every opposing coach is eating this up and Mario adds fuel to fire every week outlining just how pathetic he is. Look in the mirror Marion and for the most part you have a dumb squad of players. You are the ring leader too. Wasting that timeout near the end of the just shows everyone what clown he is. It's an every game event that Mario embarrasses himself on national stage. Like I said when he got here, UM needs to hire a fulltime assistant to make critical decisions during game time. Mario is totally incapable of making smart intelligent decisions to win games. The entire team sees this. I think the portal will be very busy in the upcoming year.
And then it's the arrogant way he treated the reporter who asked him about the timeout. He actually doubled down on his idiotic decision and talked to the reporter like she was the dumb one. "We had to make sure we had the right play called."

Guess what Mario??? It's not worth it in that situation! The guy is so freaking stupid that he truly doesn't understand why people are questioning that timeout! The guy is a clown and everyone can see it.

Just ****ing hate this merry go round we’re stuck on.
Tired Zzz GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Back