‘20 WR Thaiu Jones-Bell

Y’all must have forgotten who is recruiting at Tenne$$ee. They have an elite recruiting staff with at least 4 (1 hc and 3 assistants) guys who would be the best recruiter on our staff without question , AT LEAST. Knoxville may be boring but so are the rest of the sec towns

In terms of recruiting
Pruitt>> diaz
Tee Martin , nidermeyer, Ansley is better than anyone of our assistant coaches in recruiting imo. They also have guys like Tracy rocker who is a **** good recruiter.
And $$$$$

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bama would be smart to take him. I think hes better than the 3 they have committed and you know bama dont care about dropping dudes

You guys really are hilarious...and it's absolutely baffling to me, that in 2019, after all these years, and especially with page after page after page on this board talking about bags that you guys still say things like "state of the program". These kids don't care about the state of a program. How can this possibly be so difficult to understand? I don't get it.

Any program is a great program when a kid is poor as **** and someone offers him hundreds of thousands of dollars. And I see this nonsense all the time on this board. "I just don't get how so and so kid is going to so and so program. They suck!"

MANY OF THE KIDS DO NOT CARE. Yes, each situation is different. And yes, if Bama was offering you the most, I'm sure you'd go there 99.9% of the time. Also yes, some kids prioritize winning. But there are a TON of kids who don't have a pot to **** in, and if Tennessee wants to pay them a ****ton of money to go play in that inbred *** town, guess what? When's the plane leave?

You guys gotta stop with the confusion over these kid's decisions. Put yourself in their shoes for 3 seconds and it's not so shocking that a kid would go somewhere to play football. And it's not like the kid is going to Montana State. These's plenty of pu$$y in Knoxville for a 19 year old kid scoring touchdowns on Saturdays, and it feels even sweeter when you're sopping her up with $100 bills.
You sir are correct.
Winning will cure some but not all of the problem.
Stevenson, Neal, Campbell, Sony, Jeudy etc we’re not coming here even if we had 3 straight 10 win seasons. Maybe Jeudy.
But this nonsense about playing time close to home etc etc. has to stop.
We have dudes moms telling kids to get the fugg out of here and it ain’t cause of the experience or violence or any other cliche you want to attache by going to any kkklanville academy.
If we ain’t dropping the same bags then we better start putting kids in the first 3 rounds and getting acquainted withagencies that miraculously keep 1st rounders in school for one more year.
We’ve beat FSU for the Past 2 years and their recruiting still hasn’t taken a hit as much as ours.
If the tables were turned and we had their season last year we would be nowhere near where their class is ranked now.
But every year we have thread after thread with dudes posting about winning and relationships and ace recruiting and early offers and too late of an offer. Blah blah blah.
Yeas I’ve also posted that winning will defined have an impact in recruiting. Especially with the talent we have we should never have been in the position we were in at the end of the season.
But even if cmr rang off another 10 wins last season
I doubt we would be getting the same amount of 5 star commits that uga has.
It’s simple. Idk where he is going but I can almost guarantee that Tiy your own bags bell is going to an $ec school.

Y’all must have forgotten who is recruiting at Tenne$$ee. They have an elite recruiting staff with at least 4 (1 hc and 3 assistants) guys who would be the best recruiter on our staff without question , AT LEAST. Knoxville may be boring but so are the rest of the sec towns

In terms of recruiting
Pruitt>> diaz
Tee Martin , nidermeyer, Ansley is better than anyone of our assistant coaches in recruiting imo. They also have guys like Tracy rocker who is a **** good recruiter.

No I know **** well who is there...Up to a kid this good, with the interest he has, to see through that used car salesman ****...So let me guess, Maryland is his 2nd choice based on your logic?

Tennessee can recruit. They landed two 5 star tackles in one class. That’s pretty wild. That’s basically one of those kids committing to be a right tackle

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good now we can quit talking about this kid who wasn’t ever coming here. Love when these kids commit early and allow our coaches to put resources into legit targets.

Yes. Now let’s lock this thread and talk elsewhere about **** that’s important. Like LINEBACKERS and offensive linemen and DBs.

There’s plenty of skill talent here already. 99% of the coaches in America would be drooling over Brevin, Mallory, Deejay, Lingard, Harris, Pope, JT4, Hightower, Njoku, Wiggins, Martin.....

And 2020 you’re bringing in THE BEST running back in the state of Florida...aka the best state for football talent in the world.

You’re bringing in THE BEST tight end in the state of florida.

You’ve got 2 EXCELLENT receivers already committed to you.

Let’s not get ridiculous and say that I’m suggesting the staff stops recruiting offensive players. But **** go get some backers for God’s sake. Lock up rivers. Get Walker. Get Lawrence. Let Jones-Bell take his Louis duffel bag to Bama. Get me kids who can block and tackle and we’ll be fine.

I agree. I dont think any south Florida kid should go to Tennessee based on the state of that program right now. But u know.... south florida
Not exactly Dade County (Naples); but Tyler Byrd did and he is probably kicking himself for leaving us at the 24th hour.

Advertisement
You sir are correct.
Winning will cure some but not all of the problem.
Stevenson, Neal, Campbell, Sony, Jeudy etc we’re not coming here even if we had 3 straight 10 win seasons. Maybe Jeudy.
But this nonsense about playing time close to home etc etc. has to stop.
We have dudes moms telling kids to get the fugg out of here and it ain’t cause of the experience or violence or any other cliche you want to attache by going to any kkklanville academy.
If we ain’t dropping the same bags then we better start putting kids in the first 3 rounds and getting acquainted withagencies that miraculously keep 1st rounders in school for one more year.
We’ve beat FSU for the Past 2 years and their recruiting still hasn’t taken a hit as much as ours.
If the tables were turned and we had their season last year we would be nowhere near where their class is ranked now.
But every year we have thread after thread with dudes posting about winning and relationships and ace recruiting and early offers and too late of an offer. Blah blah blah.
Yeas I’ve also posted that winning will defined have an impact in recruiting. Especially with the talent we have we should never have been in the position we were in at the end of the season.
But even if cmr rang off another 10 wins last season
I doubt we would be getting the same amount of 5 star commits that uga has.
It’s simple. Idk where he is going but I can almost guarantee that Tiy your own bags bell is going to an $ec school.
Preach!

Yes. Now let’s lock this thread and talk elsewhere about **** that’s important. Like LINEBACKERS and offensive linemen and DBs.

There’s plenty of skill talent here already. 99% of the coaches in America would be drooling over Brevin, Mallory, Deejay, Lingard, Harris, Pope, JT4, Hightower, Njoku, Wiggins, Martin.....

And 2020 you’re bringing in THE BEST running back in the state of Florida...aka the best state for football talent in the world.

You’re bringing in THE BEST tight end in the state of florida.

You’ve got 2 EXCELLENT receivers already committed to you.

Let’s not get ridiculous and say that I’m suggesting the staff stops recruiting offensive players. But **** go get some backers for God’s sake. Lock up rivers. Get Walker. Get Lawrence. Let Jones-Bell take his Louis duffel bag to Bama. Get me kids who can block and tackle and we’ll be fine.
That’s where the issue lies tho. There’s recievers and backs growing on trees down here. Not a lot of legit linemen and linebackers tho.

Advertisement
Back