‘20 WR Thaiu Jones-Bell

Advertisement
Never in my life would I think Alabama or Clemson would nab a kid from carol city and south dade...

We can thank Al Golden for creating the best WR in sofla headed to bama. Cooper, Ridley, Jeudy, and now Bell. That’s 4 1st rounders. Ridiculous
I’ve been known this. However, reading it makes me hope I don’t run into that dude. It’s gonna take all of me not to steal on him.

That makes 4 receivers committed to bama I think.
Clemson is solid with like 3 young receivers and I don’t know how many they’re taking this year.
Bell probably felt some type a way with Robinson getting the offer. But saban can afford to be greedy.
Uga maybe looking down here to poach.
Also everyone and their mom is already parked at
Gulliver for Brown and at BTW for Brooks for the 21 class.

People who grew up on Miami, FSU, UF basically running college football from 80’s through early-mid 2000’s ever imagine a time when ala redneck bama, Clemson , and UGA would come to state of Florida and take basically whoever they want??

Miami, UF, FSU get bent over in recruiting battles against these 3 for in state recruits.

Ladson told Miami to kick rocks.
-Stevenson and mom took their winnings in a lump sum to Athens.
-Campbell’s fam got fed to Athens.
-Baga sent the midnight rider to secure Juedy.
-Calvin Ridley baga
-Amari Cooper baga
-Demarcus Bowman Clemson
-Fred Davis Clemson
-Tyler Davis Clemson
-Mckensie Alexander Clemson
-Trayvon Mullen Clemson
-Carson Beck Uga
-Sony Michel uga
-Isiah Wynn uga
-Jalen Carter uga
-Trent Richardon baga
-Bell baga
-Evan Neal mama said loyalty is $ signs
-Trey Sanders

Advertisement
Y’all must have forgotten who is recruiting at Tenne$$ee. They have an elite recruiting staff with at least 4 (1 hc and 3 assistants) guys who would be the best recruiter on our staff without question , AT LEAST. Knoxville may be boring but so are the rest of the sec towns

In terms of recruiting
Pruitt>> diaz
Tee Martin , nidermeyer, Ansley is better than anyone of our assistant coaches in recruiting imo. They also have guys like Tracy rocker who is a **** good recruiter.

Boring? Jesus, so out of touch with reality calling any major campus boring.

To any young man, in particular where most of Miami recruits come from, any major campus is paradise. It's like a place that only exist in a fairy tale for them. Everything about it is an upgrade and they're being treated like kings, seeing facilities that make their head spin, and eating like they've never eaten before.

Obviously that isn't everyone, not all are from an impoverished background, but a lot are. 20, 30, and even 40k young people like them, girls galore, parties, etc....certaimly not boring.

Boring? Jesus, so out of touch with reality calling any major campus boring.

To any young man, in particular where most of Miami recruits come from, any major campus is paradise. It's like a place that only exist in a fairy tale for them. Everything about it is an upgrade and they're being treated like kings, seeing facilities that make their head spin, and eating like they've never eaten before.

Obviously that isn't everyone, not all are from an impoverished background, but a lot are. 20, 30, and even 40k young people like them, girls galore, parties, etc....certaimly not boring.

Yeah that sh*t gets boring eventually, especially being in the middle of nowhere like most of the sec schools/Clemson are situated.

A campus is a campus at the end of the day and It’s hoes and parties on every campus including Miami. And for the record the “parties” you are talking about with the frats and sororities some or perhaps most of the time they can’t even get in them hint hint especially at the sec schools ... And eating ? Come on now it’s miami bruh it’s food everywhere. And Miami facilities ain’t second rate anymore outside of the locker room.

Regardless Miami is going to see an uptick in recruiting imo with the introduction of its new dorm setting and living spaces within the next year that will also have shopping centers. cool little setting right here and the housing facility and backdrop will be unmatched period.

Yeah that sh*t gets boring eventually, especially being in the middle of nowhere like most of the sec schools/Clemson are situated.

A campus is a campus at the end of the day and It’s hoes and parties on every campus including Miami. And for the record the “parties” you are talking about with the frats and sororities some or perhaps most of the time they can’t even get in them hint hint especially at the sec schools ... And eating ? Come on now it’s miami bruh it’s food everywhere. And Miami facilities ain’t second rate anymore outside of the locker room.

Regardless Miami is going to see an uptick in recruiting imo with the introduction of its new dorm setting and living spaces within the next year that will also have shopping centers. cool little setting right here and the housing facility and backdrop will be unmatched period.

Brock, anything can get boring eventually. Even people who live wherever eventually get a been there and done that attitude with wherever they live. That's why they typically vacation somewhere different than what they see daily.

Still, a high school recruit is going to see any big campus exactly as I said above. That is an undeniable fact.

Miami is a small campus. It is very different than a large campus. The girls aren't on the same level at Miami and truthfully most could give two ***** that so and so is on the football team. Now before you say, they don't have SOBE, that isn't even a factor. Our guys aren't kings of the scene there, they're an afterthought when the girls out there want the millionaires, TV and movie personalities, famous models, bottle service, etc.

Big schools don't just have frat parties. There are all kinds of house parties on the weekend and these players are welcome at any bar regardless of age. As I said, they are kings in these towns, can always find something to do and are known by everyone.

Sure, our facilities are better than they used to be. They aren't on par with most of the bigs, but they're good enough that it isn't a factor like it used to be. The fact that you think that any facility is going to cause an uptick as you say in recruiting shows how out of touch you really are. Nobody is going to say I went to Miami for the new dorm.

What will make people come here, winning. That has always been what made Miami the hot school on the block. Bama and Clemson doing it big, not because of all their bells and whistles (plenty of the bigs offer virtuallt the same things they do), but because they win and produce talent. It isn't some secret formula, never has been.

What does he know? Not saying nada are dropped in every instance but definitely it happens and it happens often...anyone who believes otherwise is naive at best.
It
Nah, he acknowledged that they exist and cited Stevenson for reference. He just said that bags aren’t the reason we suck.
it was Andrew , not d money . D was actually agreeing with me. I think I could be possibly losing my ****, I’m messing up names at a killer rate lately.

Last edited:
Advertisement
What does he know? Not saying nada are dropped in every instance but definitely it happens and it happens often...anyone who believes otherwise is naive at best.

It was Andrew , I’m a dumb ***.

Now that's 🔥🔥🔥

Y’all must have forgotten who is recruiting at Tenne$$ee. They have an elite recruiting staff with at least 4 (1 hc and 3 assistants) guys who would be the best recruiter on our staff without question , AT LEAST. Knoxville may be boring but so are the rest of the sec towns

In terms of recruiting
Pruitt>> diaz
Tee Martin , nidermeyer, Ansley is better than anyone of our assistant coaches in recruiting imo. They also have guys like Tracy rocker who is a **** good recruiter.
And if you think they are the reason an elite south FL WR would choose to go to that **** hole over his other much better options (especially for a WR) and not straight cash then I don’t know what to tell you...

If this kid signs with Tenne$$ee then he 100% got bought.

You do realize that Kirby learned all of the shadow booster secrets at Baga and brought them to Athens, what do you think Pruitt is doing?

Not all elite kids are on the take, but if one has Tenne$$ee leading with much better options than you can pretty much guarantee that this one is.

I hope nobody is expecting him in our class, b/c we ain’t paying, and he definitely has his hand out.

Advertisement

In terms of recruiting
Pruitt>> diaz
You forgot to mention the recruiting bag.....

Advertisement
He doing bama like that and just committed a week and a half ago? Lol. Hope we can get back in there

What can you say?????? On another note, I saw him tweeting about the Open yesterday. It seemed like he hasn't been invited yet - is that true?

Reminds me of last year when Bogle never got invited.

Advertisement
Back