‘20 WR Thaiu Jones-Bell

Advertisement
Miami could get Jones-Bell on campus in the coming months, as well.
“I have been trying to get [back] there, but I don’t have a ride," he said.

Can make it to Tennessee and Bama but can’t get a ride to Miami lol
Bih, the train system is terrible in Miami but you could STILL get on the metrorail and it'll drop you off right at the UM campus.

Advertisement
If this is his mentality then I don’t want him. I hate kids who make excuses, there’s Lyft & Uber, or find a classmate/teammate with a car and offer to pay for gas, if the roles were reversed between Bama, and Miami and Saban was head coach of Miami, kid would probably Bike to Coral Gables.

Idk about you, but I when I was in school I ain't have money for either option.

5* name too
I thought the same thing when I first heard of him. His name just sounds like he was meant to score TDs for The U.

I've seen some tape of him at a Rivals camp and he definitely needs work on route running. Stubblefield is the right man to do that though. U watch the rest of his HS film and he has that "it" factor. He has a knack of the endzone every time he touches the ball.

Advertisement
Idk about you, but I when I was in school I ain't have money for either option.
I doubt Uber and Lyft were around when you were in school. Also you’re telling me this kid doesn’t have at least $10 to give to a teammate/classmate or coach to drive him 27 mins to coral gables, yet he’s miraculously able to unofficially visit Tennessee and Alabama? I’m glad the new staff not buying this BS he’s selling.

I doubt Uber and Lyft were around when you were in school. Also you’re telling me this kid doesn’t have at least $10 to give to a teammate/classmate or coach to drive him 27 mins to coral gables, yet he’s miraculously able to unofficially visit Tennessee and Alabama? I’m glad the new staff not buying this BS he’s selling.

the handlers/coaches get paid to bring them on those trips

If this is his mentality then I don’t want him. I hate kids who make excuses, there’s Lyft & Uber, or find a classmate/teammate with a car and offer to pay for gas, if the roles were reversed between Bama, and Miami and Saban was head coach of Miami, kid would probably Bike to Coral Gables.
Up hill, barefoot against the wind in a thunderstorm! If he literally said that...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bama is one thing...But how the **** can a kid this good from Dade county choose Tennessee with a straight face?
Y’all must have forgotten who is recruiting at Tenne$$ee. They have an elite recruiting staff with at least 4 (1 hc and 3 assistants) guys who would be the best recruiter on our staff without question , AT LEAST. Knoxville may be boring but so are the rest of the sec towns

In terms of recruiting
Pruitt>> diaz
Tee Martin , nidermeyer, Ansley is better than anyone of our assistant coaches in recruiting imo. They also have guys like Tracy rocker who is a **** good recruiter.

Last edited:
You guys really are hilarious...and it's absolutely baffling to me, that in 2019, after all these years, and especially with page after page after page on this board talking about bags that you guys still say things like "state of the program". These kids don't care about the state of a program. How can this possibly be so difficult to understand? I don't get it.

Any program is a great program when a kid is poor as **** and someone offers him hundreds of thousands of dollars. And I see this nonsense all the time on this board. "I just don't get how so and so kid is going to so and so program. They suck!"

MANY OF THE KIDS DO NOT CARE. Yes, each situation is different. And yes, if Bama was offering you the most, I'm sure you'd go there 99.9% of the time. Also yes, some kids prioritize winning. But there are a TON of kids who don't have a pot to **** in, and if Tennessee wants to pay them a ****ton of money to go play in that inbred *** town, guess what? When's the plane leave?

You guys gotta stop with the confusion over these kid's decisions. Put yourself in their shoes for 3 seconds and it's not so shocking that a kid would go somewhere to play football. And it's not like the kid is going to Montana State. These's plenty of pu$$y in Knoxville for a 19 year old kid scoring touchdowns on Saturdays, and it feels even sweeter when you're sopping her up with $100 bills.

Advertisement
Back