We Will Get Eason

Advertisement
EASON DA GAW

174c29114eed1c15e6ad6374809307e7-original.jpg

Last edited:
UF Sounds like they are pretty confident they have him. Also, when do you realistically expect him to visit. He is an early enrollee and the dead period starts in a week. Oh and he lives in Washington state

UF Sounds like they are pretty confident they have him. Also, when do you realistically expect him to visit. He is an early enrollee and the dead period starts in a week. Oh and he lives in Washington state

That's the issue but I mean location shouldn't matter to him and if Right means this much to him I just think he may just say **** it

Advertisement

That's the issue but I mean location shouldn't matter to him and if Right means this much to him I just think he may just say **** it

Not like a flight from Washington to Miami would be much further than Gainesville lol

Pretty sure Richt can start recruiting today, so Eason could visit tomorrow. Also, the "dead period" players can still contact coaches but not vice-versa correct? If him & Richt are that close I'm sure they'll talk.

Advertisement

Next weekend. Shaq, McCloud, Pinckney, Allison, and the crew will be there. [MENTION=10044]UknowWhat[/MENTION] will show that boy some love.

Advertisement

Next weekend. Shaq, McCloud, Pinckney, Allison, and the crew will be there. [MENTION=10044]UknowWhat[/MENTION] will show that boy some love.

I really hope Allison and Eason are ok with both coming in to fight it out. It'll say a lot about both of their characters.

Advertisement
UF can think they have him all they want. Eason was committed to UGA because of Richt. Mark Richt has over a year of recruiting with this kid. How much has Eason talked to McElwain? McElwain needs to prove that he can send kids to the NFL. Richt has proven he could do that with multiple players. The only thing that hinders us is immediate playing time as UF can offer that without a problem.

Advertisement
Back