We Will Get Eason

Advertisement
UF Sounds like they are pretty confident they have him. Also, when do you realistically expect him to visit. He is an early enrollee and the dead period starts in a week. Oh and he lives in Washington state

Next weekend. Shaq, McCloud, Pinckney, Allison, and the crew will be there. [MENTION=10044]UknowWhat[/MENTION] will show that boy some love.

I really hope Allison and Eason are ok with both coming in to fight it out. It'll say a lot about both of their characters.

Very rare does that happen. I can remember USC once with Wittek and Kessler in the same class, but almost no shot it happens. That is why top ranked QBs commit so early and shut things down, because it's usually one and done.

Advertisement
Miami-Hurricanes-Jacob-Eason.jpg

Would love to have him, but with Kaaya and Allison, not getting him would not be the end of the world. We have plenty of other positions which desperately need an influx of elite talent.

He isn't coming. Let appreciate who we have with Allison and move forward with some big guys in the trenches!

Advertisement
Im with jack on this one he committed to the U and has stayed committed, plus he already has great relationships with a bunch of the other recruits. Plus tell me how many of these number 1 overall QBs ever live up to expectations?

As long as Jack still comes, Im cool with Eason coming too.

I don't think we can keep our cake and eat it too.

You have a preference?

I kind of like Allison because he has a bond with these other guys already, but Eason seems to be the real deal also. Can't go wrong either way, I hope...
Win Win... which everone we get will be better under Richt's tutelage. ..the other will be a Gator... I'm 51/49 Jack..home team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
People will call me crazy, and deservedly so, but I like Jack more as a pocket passer.

Don't think richt can convince Eason to come. The kid wants to start as a freshman

Advertisement
Back