We Will Get Eason

Advertisement
On film he looks better than jack qhick release all that nfl stuff, but i need to watch way more n soak it like i did brad n i knew he was a beast. My thing is if he chooses florida he sux now? And secondly whats with this hes a true cane ****, so seantrel isnt a true cane cuz he came late? Yall do know jack was wavering wjen golden got fired is that a true cane?
If we going to play that game than the one true canewas duke johnson n the duke of this class is shaq.

But i dont believe u a cane till u sign

Advertisement
On film he looks better than jack qhick release all that nfl stuff, but i need to watch way more n soak it like i did brad n i knew he was a beast. My thing is if he chooses florida he sux now? And secondly whats with this hes a true cane ****, so seantrel isnt a true cane cuz he came late? Yall do know jack was wavering wjen golden got fired is that a true cane?
If we going to play that game than the one true canewas duke johnson n the duke of this class is shaq.

But i dont believe u a cane till u sign

This. All that true cane **** is dumb. If Eason signs jack gone run from competition. Does that mean he still a true cane?

More I learn about Eason the more I cringe...has all the familiar symptoms of a Todd Marinovich type

lol at some of you fools not wanting Eason. Straight up goofy. It's a gift that landed in our lap. Take it and be grateful.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back