We Will Get Eason

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think we can all agree that no matter what with or without Eason we need Allison in the class. Plays against better competition, same measurables, true cane has not even looked at another team, and is homegrown. Allison must be in this class regardless! Who ends up being better, I don't know. But I think Allison is more of a sure thing.

Advertisement
As of right now UF chances are pretty low. Just because some dumb *** sports writer makes a stupid statement does not mean ****.

He has known own our OC for a while which does not hurt but UF thinks UGA wil most probably prevail.

whatever...let this prodigy ruin his career in gaynessville
like it was said i'll take a true cane in allison

Advertisement
If he goes there we'll just laugh at him becoming the next Christian Hackenberg. A prodigy who wasted his career at a **** school with **** coaches

Advertisement
What is wrong with you guys? If richt like Eason more, you go with Eason. We seriously going to sit around and try and say Allison is better when none of us have ever watched the both of them play the way that these coaches have? Just looking at the two physically it's easy to see that Eason looks better physically. Allison could easily become a better prospect. But something none of us know is the mental make up of either of these kids. And I'm not talking about their moral make up. I'm talking about their football intelligence. And if any fan base knows how much mental make up goes into being a good player it's us as Miami fans. Weve been burned by prospects who just Didn't have IT

Lol @ not wanting the top QB in the nation because he kissed a girl at a bar on a recruiting visit. C'mon guys. You're lucky cell phone cameras didn't exist in Willie Williams day.

Lol @ not wanting the top QB in the nation because he kissed a girl at a bar on a recruiting visit. C'mon guys. You're lucky cell phone cameras didn't exist in Willie Williams day.

Those cameras would have told he was a
Disaster

Advertisement
Back