Taggart to FSU; Leavitt stays at Oregon

King Slayer

Junior
Purgatory
[TWEET]937743985761751040[/TWEET]

Update: Leavitt stays at Oregon for 1.7M/yr

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
I assume Luigi Cristobal isn't mentioned because he's going to be the next head coach of the New York Giants, right?

If true, it appears they will bring in a staff with some solid FL recruiting ties. Anxious to see how it shakes out.

Advertisement
Someone convince me that this is a good thing?

Cause what I know of Willie...
He runs a nice offense and he can recruit.

Advertisement

Doesn't have a winning record, and it might not even be true. I think Phil Knight will give him a ton of money to stay.

[TWEET]937747432997351436[/TWEET]

IMG_1384.jpg

I wanted Jimbo to stay.
Call me crazy but I thought that man was overrated. FSU underachieves considering the recruiting classes that they bring in.

For christ sake, he let us stick around in games even when we were terrible. He barely out-coached Golden.

Advertisement
Taggart Leavitt and Cristobal will be formidable on the recruiting trail. Bet if he takes the job he goes after Dugans too.

Advertisement
I wanted Jimbo to stay.
Call me crazy but I thought that man was overrated. FSU underachieves considering the recruiting classes that they bring in.

For christ sake, he let us stick around in games even when we were terrible. He barely out-coached Golden.

yep, agree. Even when he was an OC at LSU - underwhelming.

Taggart and Leavitt combo is a nice combo for them. They'll be back in it in no time, imo.

He can recruit, but the guy hasn’t even won a bowl game.

He would be very risky for FSU. It’s rare that coaches get mediocre results and then go to a bigger job and win a ton of games.

Advertisement
Back