I'M PROBABLY NOT GONNA SEE THE SECOND QTR OR SECOND HALF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My plan is to start a fight I'm gonna have my girl record it and upload it here if I'm incarcerated. I'M DEFINITELY GOING TO TRY AND START A FIGHT JUST BECAUSE I DON'T GIVE A ****. I'M GONNA KNOCK A NOTRE **** FAN ON CONSCIOUS. NOT BECAUSE I'M A BAD *** BUT BECAUSE I WANT THEM TO UNDERSTAND THAT TALKING **** TO MIAMI FANS WILL GET YOUR FELLOW FANS BEAT THE ****.

I'M NOT KIDDING I REALLY DON'T GIVE A **** ABOUT JAIL IN ON A MISSION I'M GONNA TRY TO START 2 FIGHTS I NEED TO DO MY PART.

Advertisement
My plan is to start a fight I'm gonna have my girl record it and upload it here if I'm incarcerated. I'M DEFINITELY GOING TO TRY AND START A FIGHT JUST BECAUSE I DON'T GIVE A ****. I'M GONNA KNOCK A NOTRE **** FAN ON CONSCIOUS. NOT BECAUSE I'M A BAD *** BUT BECAUSE I WANT THEM TO UNDERSTAND THAT TALKING **** TO MIAMI FANS WILL GET YOUR FELLOW FANS BEAT THE ****.

I'M NOT KIDDING I REALLY DON'T GIVE A **** ABOUT JAIL IN ON A MISSION I'M GONNA TRY TO START 2 FIGHTS I NEED TO DO MY PART.

Bro... You don't have anything to prove that way. Leave the beat down to the players. Your kids need you free and with them.

Advertisement
Lmao man go to the hood and start a fight.. You gonna do that against some soft white boys.. Man OP stop posting... You tripping or posting for shock value..

Advertisement
Yeah - let’s fūck up some leprechauns.

Put some fūcking green men in the hospital.

giphy (7).gif

ND fans are screwed either way. UM wins and you get beat down. UM loses get beat down worse.

That's super cool, send us your suite # at county and i'll mail you the box score.

The 1st Nd fan who gets knocked out the second his mouth opens will shut the other fans up.

Advertisement

That's super cool, send us your suite # at county and i'll mail you the box score.
**** I will help cover his bail money.

Stop being a selfish MF OP.

This is the type of behavior those fvck boys expect which will fuel their whole Thug U/Convict ****ery.

Lmao man go to the hood and start a fight.. You gonna do that against some soft white boys.. Man OP stop posting... You tripping or posting for shock value..

Naw nyggas shoot in the hood I'm not trying to get shot.

All white boys not soft I might lose(lol) bruh I'm done responding I decided this after they decided to use that moniker Catholics vs Convicts........ I've already got bail money I'm doing this because they need to understand that there are repercussions for doing racist **** this isn't 1950 or even the 80's.

Don't respond bro I'm done talking my *****.

Advertisement
In my best Chris Rock voice: "Now I'm not saying you should knock a Notre Dame fan out... but I understand."

Naw nyggas shoot in the hood I'm not trying to get shot.

All white boys not soft I might lose(lol) bruh I'm done responding I decided this after they decided to use that moniker Catholics vs Convicts........ I've already got bail money I'm doing this because they need to understand that there are repercussions for doing racist **** this isn't 1950 or even the 80's.

Don't respond bro I'm done talking my *****.

I like u JJs bro I like u

Its a football game man. Stay out of jail and root for your team. All is good we still can win the coastal even if we lose and go to acc champ game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back