Update: Nigel Bethel Will NOT announce tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. It's the smartest thing I've ever seen. It makes the invention of the polio vaccine pale in comparison. Jonas Salk wishes he had the guile and pure cunning that Patten has.

now you are just embarrassing yourself, i mean who doesn't want a kid to commit early?, but the reality is he should take his visits, see the sights and then make an educated decision before we run into another Collins/Bryant/etc. situation

So in your enlightened and brainy world all kids who commit early will de-commit like Colons and *****? And all who commit later stick? Thanks for the sage words, friend.

the rate is actually higher yes, just like getting married young has a higher divorce rate

Then we shouldn't take any early commits. That's the best plan right?
I take it that Texas has been doing it wrong for years now. Interesting.

Advertisement
now you are just embarrassing yourself, i mean who doesn't want a kid to commit early?, but the reality is he should take his visits, see the sights and then make an educated decision before we run into another Collins/Bryant/etc. situation

So in your enlightened and brainy world all kids who commit early will de-commit like Colons and *****? And all who commit later stick? Thanks for the sage words, friend.

the rate is actually higher yes, just like getting married young has a higher divorce rate

Dudes are gun shy and wounded around here because a couple of turds (Colons and *****) de-committed last cycle. Every school in the country takes early commits, and every school occasionally loses some. Guys who commit late aren't always smart, reasoned guys, and guys who commit early aren't always dopes who will de-commit. These dudes are scary around here because of a couple nerds--one who was playing games the whole time, and one who was pimped by his bloated HS corch.

Yes. It's the smartest thing I've ever seen. It makes the invention of the polio vaccine pale in comparison. Jonas Salk wishes he had the guile and pure cunning that Patten has.

Never said that, did I? Some early commits stick no question about it but some of them jump the gun then have regrets/2nd thoughts and decommit later in the calender which puts our staff in a tight spot. Would rather this kid be open about wanting to take his visits, which he was, take them then decide instead of being that "I'm 80% committed but keeping my options open" kid.

Most Texas kids dreams of playing at UT, not the same can be said for Miami and kids from Florida

Advertisement

Most Texas kids dreams of playing at UT, not the same can be said for Miami and kids from Florida
I dont disagree that most Texas kids dream of play at UT; however there are plenty of kids that grow up in South Florida that dream of playing at the U.

My point was/is Texas accepts commits from kids they extend ships to early on every year. That is exactly what should be going on in So Florida. If a kid has the goods and the coaches feel he can help the program, they extend an offer, the kid accepts the offer and wants to commit, we should accept that committment. It's basic recruiting. Every year someone is going to jump ship right before or on signing day, it's just he nature of the business. You can't let one or two kids change the way you go about your business.

Hmmm.... when a recruit seriously wants to go to a school with a good track program, Miami is going to have a tuff time.

I hope he reads what Marvin Bracy had to say about his situation at fsu.

What did Bracy say?

Did Braxton B get Treon's ship. If u look at the timeline of events, it makes a lot of sense.

um curveball?

There were message board rumors that the local kid holding up BB's offer was Treon.

BB has mentioned politics in the couple stories he has done since his Miami offer.

Remember that Miami wanted Treon at slot WR according to the story Pete did and he said he was open to it.

Berrios getting his offer, Demetrius Jackson telling Pete that stuff, and Patten changing his announcement all happened around the same time.

Smells like ****ery to me.

Advertisement
Did Braxton B get Treon's ship. If u look at the timeline of events, it makes a lot of sense.

um curveball?

There were message board rumors that the local kid holding up BB's offer was Treon.

BB has mentioned politics in the couple stories he has done since his Miami offer.

Remember that Miami wanted Treon at slot WR according to the story Pete did and he said he was open to it.

Berrios getting his offer, Demetrius Jackson telling Pete that stuff, and Patten changing his announcement all happened around the same time.

Interadesting

um curveball?

But but but....Ice is a good guy and loves UM and has pure intentions towards the University of Miami. So what if the only significant recruit BTW has given the U has been his son who coincidentally came along with Lice getting offered a job?

The Lice police will be in this thread shortly reminding you of these facts. Duck for cover.

Last edited:
Yea showers, U can state Ur displeasUre with LIce withoUt the race stUff. U coUld've jUst said that Ice was still mad caUse his bUddy RS, got ****canned caUse he was a horrible HC.

Advertisement

Yes. They gave Treon a deadline to commit. That deadline passed. Ice wants to play games and the staff isn't playing. They say the staff wasn't offering local kids so that was the politics. Treon had his shot. If he wants to play QB then good luck to him. Staff wanted him as a WR. I wouldn't be surprised if Miami pulls Bethel's ship.

Advertisement
Yes. They gave Treon a deadline to commit. That deadline passed. Ice wants to play games and the staff isn't playing. They say the staff wasn't offering local kids so that was the politics. Treon had his shot. If he wants to play QB then good luck to him. Staff wanted him as a WR. I wouldn't be surprised if Miami pulls Bethel's ship.
Lmfao watch everyone run with this bs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back