Update: Nigel Bethel Will NOT announce tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diva-licious!

actually think he is being smart about it, can't be good for us though as we are probably the only campus he has seen so far

I don't give a fvck about all this enlightened bullshyt. LULZ at some of you dudes busting out the genius anointing oils every time some kid decides not to commit early to UM. It's always a wise and studied move according to some of you guys.

the reality is that it is smart and can't blame the kid for not jumping the gun. now the fact that it is a BTW kid is a different story.

Yes. It's the smartest thing I've ever seen. It makes the invention of the polio vaccine pale in comparison. Jonas Salk wishes he had the guile and pure cunning that Patten has.

now you are just embarrassing yourself, i mean who doesn't want a kid to commit early?, but the reality is he should take his visits, see the sights and then make an educated decision before we run into another Collins/Bryant/etc. situation

Advertisement
I'm glad the kid is taking his time but why set a date if you truly don't know what school you want to commit to? If you don't know, don't make an announcement date until you have the school already chosen.

Why are you glad he's taking his time? How does him taking more time enrich your life?

actually think he is being smart about it, can't be good for us though as we are probably the only campus he has seen so far

I don't give a fvck about all this enlightened bullshyt. LULZ at some of you dudes busting out the genius anointing oils every time some kid decides not to commit early to UM. It's always a wise and studied move according to some of you guys.

the reality is that it is smart and can't blame the kid for not jumping the gun. now the fact that it is a BTW kid is a different story.

Yes. It's the smartest thing I've ever seen. It makes the invention of the polio vaccine pale in comparison. Jonas Salk wishes he had the guile and pure cunning that Patten has.

now you are just embarrassing yourself, i mean who doesn't want a kid to commit early?, but the reality is he should take his visits, see the sights and then make an educated decision before we run into another Collins/Bryant/etc. situation

So in your enlightened and brainy world all kids who commit early will de-commit like Colons and *****? And all who commit later stick? Thanks for the sage words, friend.

It would be different if Bethel's delayed announcement wasn't coming on the heels of Demetrius Jackson's confusing statement about his recruitment.

The kid can have all the time he wants, but let's not pretend that all of the sudden every BTW needs more time.

Advertisement
I just can't believe we went from one recruiting season to another without having an actual football season in the middle.

It's funny how some of you guys hate on a school so much it rubs off on hating 17 yr olds. Grow the **** up.

Advertisement

So in your enlightened and brainy world all kids who commit early will de-commit like Colons and *****? And all who commit later stick? Thanks for the sage words, friend.

the rate is actually higher yes, just like getting married young has a higher divorce rate

taking recruiting prior to the season seriously is like jerking off in a bathroom at a club... its just retarded.

ROFL. Hilarious analogy. Are you responsible for the sticky floors at Mansion?

Also, LOL @ the Bethel delay.

Mr. "I can't wait for the 8th to get here" is now holding out.

Really think he was pulling the trigger for Miami, so I don't like the slow play. Booker T, man...hope Chad falls in love with Frost School of Music. I want Bethel, but Thomas is the gem there.

Advertisement
It's funny how some of you guys hate on a school so much it rubs off on hating 17 yr olds. Grow the **** up.

Defend the ***** (ice harris) and not the program. We have the best fans but I would trade with the fans of Dachau, they made some valid points IMO.

Advertisement
Lol! And some clowns on here will try and claim this **** isn't designed by Tim Harris? Every kid from BTW has some sort of drama and the head coach just so happened to get **** canned by Golden but there's no beef? GTFOOH! If I was Golden I would blacklist BTW and that scummy piece of trash HC of theres. Playing with kids futures because you're ****ed your incompetence was exposed is beyond pathetic. If Golden were black these racist coaches would kiss the ground he walks on.

Amazing how all of these kids now have Arkansas on the radar too? The old dirty rotten Onion is up to his bagman ways of old.

the rate is actually higher yes, just like getting married young has a higher divorce rate

Then we shouldn't take any early commits. That's the best plan right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back