Update: Nigel Bethel Will NOT announce tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
In my opinion he did the right thing better him waiting it out than commiting and not sticking

I think it's better he explores all his options then commit here. Then say, commit to just de-commit later on.

Advertisement
69.gif

where are the "I DONT WANT HIS *** HERE ANYWAYS" clans at?

"if you cant commit right **** now we dont want you"

you guys are awesome. love ya.

/no homo'z

Advertisement
Stop busting 17 year old kids chops... He doesnt need to announce 8 months in advance

I think it's better he explores all his options then commit here. Then say, commit to just de-commit later on.

I think it's better that he breaks out the chemistry set, splits a couple atoms, consults with Steve Hawking and a few of Patten's colleagues at MIT and then makes a wise and enlightened decision and chooses a much better option like Kuntucky. I only want what is best for these young men, and I don't think UM is the answer right now.

Next time don't hype your kunty annoucement. Then follow it up with some fake tweet about Miami U.

Where is that BTW staff? Who is advising this kid Joe Amendola?

Advertisement

I think it's better that he breaks out the chemistry set, splits a couple atoms, consults with Steve Hawking and a few of Patten's colleagues at MIT and then makes a wise and enlightened decision and chooses a much better option like Kuntucky. I only want what is best for these young men, and I don't think UM is the answer right now.

Extremely funny.

Diva-licious!

actually think he is being smart about it, can't be good for us though as we are probably the only campus he has seen so far

I don't give a fvck about all this enlightened bullshyt. LULZ at some of you dudes busting out the genius anointing oils every time some kid decides not to commit early to UM. It's always a wise and studied move according to some of you guys.

the reality is that it is smart and can't blame the kid for not jumping the gun. now the fact that it is a BTW kid is a different story.

Advertisement
Diva-licious!

actually think he is being smart about it, can't be good for us though as we are probably the only campus he has seen so far

I don't give a fvck about all this enlightened bullshyt. LULZ at some of you dudes busting out the genius anointing oils every time some kid decides not to commit early to UM. It's always a wise and studied move according to some of you guys.

the reality is that it is smart and can't blame the kid for not jumping the gun. now the fact that it is a BTW kid is a different story.

Yes. It's the smartest thing I've ever seen. It makes the invention of the polio vaccine pale in comparison. Jonas Salk wishes he had the guile and pure cunning that Patten has.

Diva-licious!

Yes. It's the smartest thing I've ever seen. It makes the invention of the polio vaccine pale in comparison. Jonas Salk wishes he had the guile and pure cunning that Patten has.

It $hits on anything Edison accomplished.

I'm glad the kid is taking his time but why set a date if you truly don't know what school you want to commit to? If you don't know, don't make an announcement date until you have the school already chosen.

taking recruiting prior to the season seriously is like jerking off in a bathroom at a club... its just retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back