OT: Nigel Bethel thread...Now Reinstated...Video included

a dyke(tom girl who likes girls) swung like a man at him which means she threw the first punch.... and he threw a punch back. No i dont think it is right for men to hit women but women can not walk around acting like they are invincible and think they can throw punches at men thinking nothing will happen to them.

What does her sexual preference have to do with this?

Well some girls think they are men

That's all i was trying to say

Advertisement
a dyke(tom girl who likes girls) swung like a man at him which means she threw the first punch.... and he threw a punch back. No i dont think it is right for men to hit women but women can not walk around acting like they are invincible and think they can throw punches at men thinking nothing will happen to them.

You were there?

no he just likes to defend the football player. regardless of what a woman does, he should know to walk away. why do you have to act like a man if a woman smacks you? just walk away and don't do something you'll regret for the rest of your life.

I know I would walk away but everyone doesn't think like that unfortunately

How do u know she threw the 1st punch???
he doesnt just wants to make an excuse for bethel

im pretty sure we have mote people especially hogh school coaches that will make moar excuses for him...its sickening...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let him go to JUCO. If he can prove he's not a complete jack *** and that he can play don't see why we wouldn't take a second look.

Advertisement
Let him go to JUCO. If he can prove he's not a complete jack *** and that he can play don't see why we wouldn't take a second look.

He already proved that he is a complete jackass. He broke a girls face to the point it needs surgery. The girl wasn't swinging a knife at him or holding a gun in his face....it was a basketball game!

What im just wondering is what exactly she did to get Bethel to punch her, cuz I doubt he just punched her for no reason. Id never punch a girl, but because its a girl, people are making it seem like she did nothing to deserve it. A total **** move by Bethel, but Id really like to know what the reasoning for it was

Advertisement

1. How do you know she is a dyke?
2. How do you know she threw the 1st punch?
3. How do you know she was acting like she was invincible?

What im just wondering is what exactly she did to get Bethel to punch her, cuz I doubt he just punched her for no reason. Id never punch a girl, but because its a girl, people are making it seem like she did nothing to deserve it. A total **** move by Bethel, but Id really like to know what the reasoning for it was
No excuse unless life in danger.

ignorance at display
Preach

Advertisement
Back