OT: Nigel Bethel thread...Now Reinstated...Video included

Ŧ BigRob Ŧ @70islife · 11h
It's called self defense, especially if you don't know who hit you. He's not even that type of person

J-KAŦŦ 6/23 @Shaaawdy · 10h
If someone punch you in the back of the head 100% of the time your going to just turn and swing

looks lke he got fouled by the chick and turned around and slugged her, dont mind teammates sticking up for him... but come on.. You jut turn around and swing 100% of the time? lol that was funny

Last edited:
Advertisement
a dyke(tom girl who likes girls) swung like a man at him which means she threw the first punch.... and he threw a punch back. No i dont think it is right for men to hit women but women can not walk around acting like they are invincible and think they can throw punches at men thinking nothing will happen to them.

1. How do you know she is a dyke?
2. How do you know she threw the 1st punch?
3. How do you know she was acting like she was invincible?

1. She looks like one to me but i dont know to each is own i guess man.
2. People on twitter who know nigel were saying it
3. There are women who go around thinking it is okay to hit men,lets be honest... In particular it doesn't happen as much in white women but definitely some african american women indulge in this practice.... I am an African American and I have seen it lol

bottom line i think it definitely was self defense. I have never tried to fight a woman in my life and never will. I think it is an unfortunate situation to me.

Last edited:
Ŧ BigRob Ŧ @70islife · 11h
It's called self defense, especially if you don't know who hit you. He's not even that type of person

J-KAŦŦ 6/23 @Shaaawdy · 10h
If someone punch you in the back of the head 100% of the time your going to just turn and swing

looks lke he got fouled by the chick and turned around and slugged her, dont mind teammates sticking up for him... but come on.. You jut turn around and swing 100% of the time? lol that was funny

yeah idk i guess we will see what happens soon.

I hate that this kid ruined this oppurtunity but at the end of the day he made the choice. Have to use better judgement regardless.

Advertisement
a dyke(tom girl who likes girls) swung like a man at him which means she threw the first punch.... and he threw a punch back. No i dont think it is right for men to hit women but women can not walk around acting like they are invincible and think they can throw punches at men thinking nothing will happen to them.

1. How do you know she is a dyke?
2. How do you know she threw the 1st punch?
3. How do you know she was acting like she was invincible?

1. She was a women's college basketball player.
2. She was a women's college basketball player.
3. She was a women's college basketball player.

Im just joking around. In all seriousness, this is an ugly incident and very unfortunate for all parties involved.

She fouled him too hard?

I feel bad for him, he cool people.

If it was your sister/daughter/mother he had punched, you wouldn't think he was so cool.

It sounds morally right to take the high ground, but where Bethel comes from a woman will beat your *** faster then a man will. My guess is if he didn't throw the first punch, she would have.

There is no situation (on a basketball court at my school) where I could see myself simply turning around and swinging.

Was it a brawl? A bunch of people fighting and somebody clocked him in the back of the head? (no)

So then WTF?

Let's look at the possibilities.

1) Him and her got into a verbal altercation and she popped him in the back of the head. Well obviously he would've known it was here. Ultimately he's wrong.
2) She fouled him and he turned around and swung. Well then he's a ***** for turning around and swinging just cause he got fouled. That **** happens in basketball.

The ONLY explanation for this behavior is if she full-out attacked his ***, in which case this still wouldn't be acceptable because I'm 90% sure that people would've pulled her off and/or he could've avoided her punches.

Advertisement
She fouled him too hard?

If it was your sister/daughter/mother he had punched, you wouldn't think he was so cool.

It sounds morally right to take the high ground, but where Bethel comes from a woman will beat your *** faster then a man will. My guess is if he didn't throw the first punch, she would have.

He punched her hard enough to break a facial bone. He either reared back and let loose a Hulk punch, or he punched her more than once. The situation could have been defused without breaking bones. At worst, he could have physically restrained her without caving her face in.

1.gif

Advertisement
She fouled him too hard?

The holes are already dug for the dude that hits my daughter...

There is no situation (on a basketball court at my school) where I could see myself simply turning around and swinging.

Was it a brawl? A bunch of people fighting and somebody clocked him in the back of the head? (no)

So then WTF?

Let's look at the possibilities.

1) Him and her got into a verbal altercation and she popped him in the back of the head. Well obviously he would've known it was here. Ultimately he's wrong.
2) She fouled him and he turned around and swung. Well then he's a ***** for turning around and swinging just cause he got fouled. That **** happens in basketball.

The ONLY explanation for this behavior is if she full-out attacked his ***, in which case this still wouldn't be acceptable because I'm 90% sure that people would've pulled her off and/or he could've avoided her punches.

if it were your first scenario, then there's no reason for him not to be able to hit back. being a female doesn't automatically entitle women to be able to hit anyone they want without repercussions. obviously the only people that know what happened are the people involved, but the "no circumstance allows hitting a woman" thing is absolutely bull****. i'm not defending him, but the idea that women are immune to being hit back simply for being women is ludicrous.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Unless this thread continues to exist simply to prove the stupidity of some of the posters, it serves no good purpose on the recruiting board.

Advertisement
Back