OT: Nigel Bethel thread...Now Reinstated...Video included

The ONLY explanation for this behavior is if she full-out attacked his ***, in which case this still wouldn't be acceptable because I'm 90% sure that people would've pulled her off and/or he could've avoided her punches.

I don't know what happened yet but this a 20 something years old college athlete who has spent at least 3 years in college strength training program. She's 5' 9" so she might even be bigger than him. If a senior college athlete who is bigger than me attacks me, U **** right I'm going to defend myself. The same if the lovely Rhonda Rousey attack me, I'm not going to be chivalrous and let her break my arm with a arm bar. If I have to knock Rhonda the f**k out in order to protect my health U **** right I will.

Y'all chivalrous dumba**es can go get your teeth knocked out or your health ruined if that make you feel more like a man.

Advertisement
The ONLY explanation for this behavior is if she full-out attacked his ***, in which case this still wouldn't be acceptable because I'm 90% sure that people would've pulled her off and/or he could've avoided her punches.

I don't know what happened yet but this a 20 something years old college athlete who has spent at least 3 years in college strength training program. She's 5' 9" so she might even be bigger than him. If a senior college athlete who is bigger than me attacks me, U **** right I'm going to defend myself. The same if the lovely Rhonda Rousey attack me, I'm not going to be chivalrous and let her break my arm with a arm bar. If I have to knock Rhonda the f**k out in order to protect my health U **** right I will.

Y'all chivalrous dumba**es can go get your teeth knocked out or your health ruined if that make you feel more like a man.

I'm pretty sure no one on this board would be able to knock Rousey out unless we ambushed her while she was already sleeping.

also not trying to defend the kid since i have zero clue about this situation

we are all imagining Nigel ****ing back and swinging are her jawbone... but in reality this could be something that was meant as a playful gesture and ended bad or he wanted to smack her head lightly away and ended up connecting. AGAIN.. not defending and unless the girl is acting like a banchi and is trying to bite off your jugular you as an athlete specially should be able to control the situation without landing punched.

when I was at UM.. there was this girl her name was Jenna.. yeah I will say her name! well the second day on campus I hooked up with her.. the next day she came up to ME! and said she might of been raped by my roomed that night... she literarily said after we had *** he raped her.. even though my roomy was face first in to the showers and one of our friends was making sure he doesn't die...she caused allot of **** for him and 1 year later she was kicked out of school for reporting 12 rapes i 1 year and all fake..... lets not mess up this kids rep

It's wrong to hit a woman. But you're right, there's some scandalous women out there that just want to cause drama. I'd like to know the whole story before judging Nigel. But if true, ****....

Some women will hit you first. Some mean women out there, and not afraid to take a swing. Not saying you should hit back, but just sayin'.

Ever see all those women in fights on Youtube. There are some really mean women out there and they will throw a punch and kick you in the head.

[video=youtube;qFObS5m3K-0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFObS5m3K-0[/video]

Here's another one:

[video=youtube;5MBzIKQfnDY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MBzIKQfnDY[/video]

This business about not hitting a woman...here's women who are more than ready to take a hit and dish it out. These women are savage. We don't know maybe that woman didn't hit Nigel first or maybe give him an elbow in the face or something. It's like the second one, the guy who hits back, who always gets the flag in football. These days, some women are crazy. Maybe it was self-defense by Nigel. I'm not saying to hit a woman, but it goes both ways, should no more hit a guy. These days, either gender can hit you first. There are a lot of woman on man assaults nowadays.

A couple of weeks ago, somebody posted a message about a kid from Detroit who lost his offer from Michigan. There was a video of him flipping a little security guard in the school hallway. The guard was little. How is that different from doing it to a woman? I thought, at first, he did it to a woman.

Advertisement
He punched her hard enough to break a facial bone. He either reared back and let loose a Hulk punch, or he punched her more than once. The situation could have been defused without breaking bones. At worst, he could have physically restrained her without caving her face in.

Yeah?...were you there?

Obviously I wasn't, but seeing as it's being reported that he broke her face he either punched her once or multiple times unless there's some freak accident you can invent where she tripped into his fist that hard. If he's strong enough to break her maxilla, he's strong enough to restrain her. What's your point, if you have one?

This thread is amazing. Some of you guys that think it's fine to break a woman's face have some serious issues.

Advertisement
I am not sure if we have the worst fan base, or just the stupidest. Please lock this thread .

This is the worst commentary, in the history of this board, on a single incident ever. IMHO
I'm truly embarrassed and sad for some that post here. This is about the lives and careers of two young people.
PLESE delete this thread…..
328.gif

Obviously I wasn't, but seeing as it's being reported that he broke her face he either punched her once or multiple times unless there's some freak accident you can invent where she tripped into his fist that hard. If he's strong enough to break her maxilla, he's strong enough to restrain her. What's your point, if you have one?

So you weren't there, but you know that She came after Him, and He deliberately punched a female?

Advertisement
This thread is amazing. Some of you guys that think it's fine to break a woman's face have some serious issues.

I don't. The point of my comments is that there are a lot of women out there who will hit you hard in a second and it might be your natural reaction to fight back. What if this women gave him an elbow in the face hard, or actually hit him? Some of the women in the videos are like savages. They might be pummeling another woman but I'll be they're capable of doing it to a man. I wouldn't want to mix it up with some of those women, especially not at my age. Even if I were younger, my natural tendency would be not to fight back and defend myself if they attacked me, and I think some are capable of attacking anyone, including a man.

that's oversimplifying the situation. if a guy sucker punches you in the back of the head, you'd hit him back. why does the situation change if a female does it? if a guy hits a guy, it's assault and battery. if a girl hits a girl, it's assault and battery. if a guy hits a girl, it's assault and battery and the entire world goes crazy. if a girl hits a guy, it's nothing. having a ****** doesn't entitle women to hit men without consequence.

i'm not defending bethel because i don't know exactly what happened, but if she punched him in the back of the head, then he has all the right to hit back.

Advertisement
Lots of internet tough guys in this thread lol
There are no internet tough guys here. Guys are just saying that if there is a real threat to life or health then a man should be able to defend himself against anyone including women. But we don't know yet if that was the case in this situation. So let's wait and see before we condemn.

The way young kids are nowadays, if she hit him first I'm surprised that he didn't bust a cap in her ***.

that's oversimplifying the situation. if a guy sucker punches you in the back of the head, you'd hit him back. why does the situation change if a female does it? if a guy hits a guy, it's assault and battery. if a girl hits a girl, it's assault and battery. if a guy hits a girl, it's assault and battery and the entire world goes crazy. if a girl hits a guy, it's nothing. having a ****** doesn't entitle women to hit men without consequence.

do you think he got thrown out of school because he defended himself from a vicious attack or do you think he got tossed because he punched her? i am pretty sure the school knew the facts before acting. this had to happen in front of a few people. anything short of a haymaker from this girl would justify him punching her and arguably many would say given the opportunity being presented to him and the fact that she is a female he shouldn't have so much as laid a hand on her. its pretty simple..men don't hit woman.

do you think he got thrown out of school because he defended himself from a vicious attack or do you think he got tossed because he punched her? i am pretty sure the school knew the facts before acting. this had to happen in front of a few people. anything short of a haymaker from this girl would justify him punching her and arguably many would say given the opportunity being presented to him and the fact that she is a female he shouldn't have so much as laid a hand on her. its pretty simple..men don't hit woman.

if you've ever worked in university administration (i currently do), that is absolutely the sort of thing that happens, and it happens a lot more often than you'd think. she's the leading scorer and rebounder on texas tech's basketball team. she's a senior. bethel is some incoming freshman from out of state that has zero ties at texas tech. he's expendable and not worth the bad public relations mess that comes along with it. the world has a natural bias in favor of females when it comes to violence, and that is magnified in the academic field.

with the last part, i think that men shouldn't hit women, but that doesn't discount the fact that it can be justified.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back