OT: Nigel Bethel thread...Now Reinstated...Video included

Advertisement
**** him. The **** stain should be charged with felony assault, and locked up.

What's the hold up with this?

A grown man punches a women in the face and breaks her bones... Meanwhile, this clown hasn't been cuffed up.

SMH

Whats's the hold up?

Oh maybe a little thing called the facts, and the due process of the law. You might have overheard someone somewhere mention it by it's street name, Justice. If not trying googling it.

Bruce Feldman @BruceFeldmanCFB
#TexasTech has dismissed CB Nigel Bethel, a blue-chip FR CB, after he reportedly punch a female Tech hoops player in the face.

@BruceFeldmanCFB: #Marshall has offered CB Nigel Bethel, a blue-chip FR CB, after he reportedly punched a female Tech hoops player in the face.
of course Marshall would smh
Marshall is the **** version of college football.

#TexasTech has dismissed CB Nigel Bethel, a blue-chip FR CB, after he reportedly punch a female Tech hoops player in the face.

@BruceFeldmanCFB: #Marshall has offered CB Nigel Bethel, a blue-chip FR CB, after he reportedly punched a female Tech hoops player in the face.

LOL cmon mane Marshall is aall abojt 2nd and 3rd chances,Marshall aint jumpin thatquick though

LOL cmon mane Marshall is aall abojt 2nd and 3rd chances,Marshall aint jumpin thatquick though

Okay, how about if I amend that to say they feed just below the bottom feeders?

Advertisement
Jared Shanker @JShankerESPN
A former Miami Canes recruit that signed with Texas Tech allegedly punches a TTU women's basketball player lubbockonline.com/filed-online/2…
10 minutes ago

Seriously, **** Adam Shanker. How do you lead with a Miami Canes recruit when the kid never came close to signing here. The kid is a TTU football player. He never went to the U. He never signed with the U. But this b*tcha$$ piece of **** journalist fells the need to inform people that Miami recruited him? "Hey, a TTU football player punched a girl, wasn't he the one who flipped from Miami? Former Miami recruit, lets lead with that."

Just shows, Canes will always be considered thugs somehow, no matter how hard Golden or the Admin try to change it. I say give the people what the want and embrace it.

Did you read this guy's bio?

FSU Noles reporter at ESPN.

Not shocking whatsoever that he leads with "a former Miami Canes recruit."

I just tweeted him back....let him know that Nigel was an FSU recruit as well

Last edited:
Coward, str8 coward. NO reason to ever hit a woman. Ever. I don't give a **** what she may have done.
What if there was a chick stomping ya kids out? Jus saying it ain't right but certain situations I would merk a shorty if it needs be. Don't never say never, but I never had to so I'm str8. Let's see the story first before scolding the kid.

Advertisement
Some of these women deserve that stuff... Some of you have never dealt with a crazy woman.. That's why my #1 rule I teach my son... Always mess with a woman who has as much to lose as you do.

You apologists make me sick.

"Well we don't know the whole story."

**** outta here.

The fact that he could even find himself in such a situation means he was wrong. I never knew a good kid who found himself in situations like this. On that same note, every kid I've known who found themselves in situations like this it was no surprise.

Trouble don't find you, you find trouble. If you're making the good decisions, doing the right things, and being where you're supposed to be at all times then you don't find yourself in these situations.

(should've offered Juwan Dowels instead) <---shameless plug lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tough break for the kid. Really made an unwise decision. I never like to see young men around this age get into trouble with the law. He will get a second chance whether it's Tech or somewhere else and I hope he can bounce back.

Tough break? Lulz. Dude punched a girl.

I was being a lil bit sarcastic. I say that whenever one of these college players get into trouble because it's always a stupid decision they make. Either way, still sad to see any kid get into trouble like this.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back