OT: Nigel Bethel thread...Now Reinstated...Video included

also not trying to defend the kid since i have zero clue about this situation

we are all imagining Nigel ****ing back and swinging are her jawbone... but in reality this could be something that was meant as a playful gesture and ended bad or he wanted to smack her head lightly away and ended up connecting. AGAIN.. not defending and unless the girl is acting like a banchi and is trying to bite off your jugular you as an athlete specially should be able to control the situation without landing punched.

when I was at UM.. there was this girl her name was Jenna.. yeah I will say her name! well the second day on campus I hooked up with her.. the next day she came up to ME! and said she might of been raped by my roomed that night... she literarily said after we had *** he raped her.. even though my roomy was face first in to the showers and one of our friends was making sure he doesn't die...she caused allot of **** for him and 1 year later she was kicked out of school for reporting 12 rapes i 1 year and all fake..... lets not mess up this kids rep

Advertisement

we are all imagining Nigel ****ing back and swinging are her jawbone... but in reality this could be something that was meant as a playful gesture and ended bad or he wanted to smack her head lightly away and ended up connecting. AGAIN.. not defending and unless the girl is acting like a banchi and is trying to bite off your jugular you as an athlete specially should be able to control the situation without landing punched.

when I was at UM.. there was this girl her name was Jenna.. yeah I will say her name! well the second day on campus I hooked up with her.. the next day she came up to ME! and said she might of been raped by my roomed that night... she literarily said after we had *** he raped her.. even though my roomy was face first in to the showers and one of our friends was making sure he doesn't die...she caused allot of **** for him and 1 year later she was kicked out of school for reporting 12 rapes i 1 year and all fake..... lets not mess up this kids rep

It's wrong to hit a woman. But you're right, there's some scandalous women out there that just want to cause drama. I'd like to know the whole story before judging Nigel. But if true, ****....

you are probably right. he was playing around and she tripped then proceeded to fall into his fist. happens all of the time

What if she is swinging at you with a knife. The real rule is never hit a woman (or anyone) FIRST and only if she poses a real threat.

I have known too many crazy b**ches to listen to nonsense about not defending myself.

Lets hear the whole story before we condemn the young man.

Last edited:
Advertisement
What if she is swinging at you with a knife. The real rule is never hit a woman (or anyone) FIRST and only if she poses a real threat.

I have known too many crazy b**ches to listen to nonsense about not defending myself.

A knife? They were playing a basketball game genius.

A knife? They were playing a basketball game genius.

Its a general statement about never hitting. The point is there are times when you must defend yourself against anyone. But if you want to be chivalrous and get your throat slashed, then be my guest. I doubt it would be a great loss to humanity.

In this particular case, we don't know exactly what happened yet. Lets hear all the facts before we condemn the young man.

Advertisement
He wanted to be a Cane. Him not being here wasn't 100% on him. It was a combination of grades, height and there were more just like him talent wise in South Florida with less baggage. He's partly responsible for Chad being here. When the two of them were on their way back from tally, he convinced him to pull the trigger and publicly commit to Miami. I hope and pray for him that this ends well and it isn't true. Sometimes good people do dumb things. VERY sad if true.

Last edited:
He wanted to be a Cane. Him not being here wasn't 100% on him. It was a combination of grades, height and there were more just like him talent wise in South Florida with less baggage. He's partly responsible for Chad being here. When the two of them were on their way back from tally, he convinced him to pull the trigger and publicly commit to Miami. I hope and pray for him that this ends well and it isn't true. Sometimes good people do dumb things. VERY sad if true.

i am shocked if this is true.... i want to hear all of the facts and i advise everyone else to do the same before we start to judge someone

i am shocked if this is true.... i want to hear all of the facts and i advise everyone else to do the same before we start to judge someone

Because he probably had a good reason for punching a girl in the face??

Advertisement

Because he probably had a good reason for punching a girl in the face??

There is no reason for punching a woman period!!!! I'm just saying I want to hear everything before we start to defam someone... But looks like I have heard enough, I just read a report that after being punched she had a broken bone in her face. That's crazy yo!!!

This is becoming a trend every year, some recruit put on a pedestal by fans as "can't miss" sign elsewhere and within a year or two they either transfer, get locked up, or kicked off the team.

Advertisement
I wonder if there are an abundance of doors that girls accidentally walk into in Lubbock? It's an epidemic in the $EC.

Tough break for the kid. Really made an unwise decision. I never like to see young men around this age get into trouble with the law. He will get a second chance whether it's Tech or somewhere else and I hope he can bounce back.

Tough break for the kid. Really made an unwise decision. I never like to see young men around this age get into trouble with the law. He will get a second chance whether it's Tech or somewhere else and I hope he can bounce back.

Tough break? Lulz. Dude punched a girl.

Advertisement
Back