OT: Nigel Bethel thread...Now Reinstated...Video included

a tough break is like catching a flat tire, getting laid off from a job or something beyond your control, not breaking a chick's face

Advertisement
Laying hands on a female in anyway other than in a loving manner displays profuse amounts of bit##a$$ness. To break her face though, dude should be castrated and allowed to bleed out.

Ice has to be disappointed with this kid right now.

I'm just surprised the "Why you hatin on a Dade County boy? God bless! God bless!" crew hasn't arrived on either of these threads.

If this even smells of truth, ***** this "kid". The size of the opportunity you blow shouldn't correlate to the outcry for second chances. Ain't nobody lose any sleep if a freshman at Miami-Dade College gets booted from school if he breaks a girl's face in the parking lot there.

Advertisement
Then instead of apologizing he post "trouble always seems to find me". Dude you punched a girl, you ignorant *****! What did she do during a pickup BB game to make him be so stupid? Tell everybody he has a little worm?

Punching girls?

Speechless.

Yea he should of just slapped her instead lol... but on the real we have to learn the hole story because if she hit the man first he got every right to defend his self and i think thats what happened because he wasn't arrested. Just a lesson learned for both parties.

This has nothing to do with his spurn of the U. He put the "girl" in the hospital! Her parents should demand he gets expelled, push for prosecution. hire a lawyer and sue! No excuse, no second chance here at least. Simply despicable!

Jared Shanker @JShankerESPN
A former Miami Canes recruit that signed with Texas Tech allegedly punches a TTU women's basketball player lubbockonline.com/filed-online/2…
10 minutes ago

Seriously, **** Adam Shanker. How do you lead with a Miami Canes recruit when the kid never came close to signing here. The kid is a TTU football player. He never went to the U. He never signed with the U. But this b*tcha$$ piece of **** journalist fells the need to inform people that Miami recruited him? "Hey, a TTU football player punched a girl, wasn't he the one who flipped from Miami? Former Miami recruit, lets lead with that."

Just shows, Canes will always be considered thugs somehow, no matter how hard Golden or the Admin try to change it. I say give the people what the want and embrace it.

Advertisement
A former Miami Canes recruit that signed with Texas Tech allegedly punches a TTU women's basketball player lubbockonline.com/filed-online/2…
10 minutes ago

Seriously, **** Adam Shanker. How do you lead with a Miami Canes recruit when the kid never came close to signing here. The kid is a TTU football player. He never went to the U. He never signed with the U. But this b*tcha$$ piece of **** journalist fells the need to inform people that Miami recruited him? "Hey, a TTU football player punched a girl, wasn't he the one who flipped from Miami? Former Miami recruit, lets lead with that."

Just shows, Canes will always be considered thugs somehow, no matter how hard Golden or the Admin try to change it. I say give the people what the want and embrace it.

Did you read this guy's bio?

FSU Noles reporter at ESPN.

Not shocking whatsoever that he leads with "a former Miami Canes recruit."

Pretty standard for West Texas. Unexcusable action, should of stayed home in Miami and one could of only hoped it wouldn't of happened if he did so

10 minutes ago

I didn't see that. Just saw the tweet on ESPN's feed. It all makes sense now, ******* semenholes.

10 minutes ago

I didn't see that. Just saw the tweet on ESPN's feed. It all makes sense now, ****ing semenholes.

502.jpg

Advertisement
He wanted to be a Cane. Him not being here wasn't 100% on him. It was a combination of grades, height and there were more just like him talent wise in South Florida with less baggage. He's partly responsible for Chad being here. When the two of them were on their way back from tally, he convinced him to pull the trigger and publicly commit to Miami. I hope and pray for him that this ends well and it isn't true. Sometimes good people do dumb things. VERY sad if true.

i am shocked if this is true.... i want to hear all of the facts and i advise everyone else to do the same before we start to judge someone

Because he probably had a good reason for punching a girl in the face??

There is no reason for punching a woman period!!!!
I can think of several

**** him. The **** stain should be charged with felony assault, and locked up.

What's the hold up with this?

A grown man punches a women in the face and breaks her bones... Meanwhile, this clown hasn't been cuffed up.

SMH

Advertisement
I try to tell every kid I come in counter with make the best great decisions because one bad decisions cam change your whole life. I know he is crying right now. For real. Hope he can get it together for the future.

Advertisement
Back