2023 Official Visit Weekend: January 13-15

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can you imagine if the skit where Daman Wayans and David Alan Grier acted like *** dudes was done today? Handiman? Or, they might lose their minds with this one

images

Advertisement
Meh I’ve come around, we need someone to block and not get their **** pushed back 10 yards every other play.

It’s not ****, but Quality addition at a position that will require frequent and sound execution

There’s a reason he’s been around for 8 yrs. He’s still injury prone & now he’s being linked back up w/…..

Anyways, welcome to the program, but I want Bat Signals to be reserved, not over used.

Advertisement
There’s a reason he’s been around for 8 yrs. He’s still injury prone & now he’s being linked back up w/…..

Anyways, welcome to the program, but I want Bat Signals to be reserved, not over used.
that's not how it works though. every staff across the country will announce for every single recruit. they don't pick and choose based on star rankings or fans feelings about it.

every single commitment will get it, always been that way, always will

that's not how it works though. every staff across the country will announce for every single recruit. they don't pick and choose based on star rankings or fans feelings about it.

Swear some people’s brains are broken on here. These kids are excited to come play here, you have to treat them like you’re excited to have them.

Advertisement

Bro, I’ve been around a lot. U don’t have to be a white knight w me. And this is cap; every staff across the country do not do this.

U do realize there’s a stark difference between a BAT SIGNAL vs. a commitment graphic, don’t u?

Last edited:
Swear some people’s brains are broken on here. These kids are excited to come play here, you have to treat them like you’re excited to have them.
and I kid about this guy's age but I am excited to have him

our TE room is small and inexperienced. Even if this guys just brings a veteran presence and a run blocking presence then we are immediately better

people on here LOVED will mallory, this dude is 10x the blocker and had 3 td's (same as mallory last year) so I think it's a solid addition and definitely better than the TE Mikeska in the short term that we lost to USCe

Advertisement
Back