2023 Official Visit Weekend: January 13-15

Advertisement
Advertisement
I might find 2600 in cash tomorrow in a trash bag on the road, lol.

Like what is this??! 😭😭😭😭.
idiots who know nothing but just tweet. we got locked on canes saying we should drop cormani now bc he may have hurt Marios feelings. seriously, big boy recruiting. our fans need to realize this is how it goes for the ELITE of the ELITE

Bruhhhhhh and some ppl still worship this guy and his vague as post but be doggin Gaby who actually provides real info
X is the closest thing I've seen to a news report from the weekend so far. If anyone can link a report from Gabby or a real news source on who actually showed up this weekend, sure would appreciate it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
ON BRYANT, from Greg Biggins, West Coast 247 writer:

“UPDATE FROM GREG BIGGINS 9:30 PM: Quick update on the weekend visit. Dad just hit me up and said the Aggie coaches want to push the trip back so they can be the final visit and they prefer to have him coming in on a weekend where he's fresh and not just coming off another trip. So he will visit but later in the spring. He's not a spring enrollee, has to finish up his final semester at USC so they're in no rush to make a decision right now anyway.“

ON BRYANT, from Greg Biggins, West Coast 247 writer:

“UPDATE FROM GREG BIGGINS 9:30 PM: Quick update on the weekend visit. Dad just hit me up and said the Aggie coaches want to push the trip back so they can be the final visit and they prefer to have him coming in on a weekend where he's fresh and not just coming off another trip. So he will visit but later in the spring. He's not a spring enrollee, has to finish up his final semester at USC so they're in no rush to make a decision right now anyway.“
IMHO If he leaves Miami uncommitted we can all forget about him

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back