2023 Official Visit Weekend: January 13-15

Advertisement
Gattis is to WRs what Jamie Foxx character was to Dating Game skit.

True story, not sure if u heard this, but this was a genuine reaction from David. Lol. He wasn’t allowed to see Jamie before or during this skit, so his first time seeing The Wanda Character was in this moment. lol. In Living Color was waaaaaaaaaaaaaay ahead of its time, & churned out infamous musicians, actors, & dancers from it.

True story, not sure if u heard this, but this was a genuine reaction from David. Lol. He wasn’t allowed to see Jamie before or during this skit, so his first time seeing The Wanda Character was in this moment. lol. In Living Color was waaaaaaaaaaaaaay ahead of its time, & churned out infamous musicians, actors, & dancers from it.

Relly,

That's a cool story and I had not heard of it until now.
Yeah, that was a wonderful show but, sadly, you couldn't do it these days....too many snowflakes these days.

Relly,

That's a cool story and I had not heard of it until now.
Yeah, that was a wonderful show but, sadly, you couldn't do it these days....too many snowflakes these days.

U’ve never lied

Original SNL, Benny Hill, Tracy Ullman, Married w/ Children, In Living Color, etc would all be on “Cancel Culture” #1 hit list.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
We better have at least 1 that can block. Watching Mallory whif on block after block last year, fueled almost as many of my alcohol binges, than trying to figure out what the **** Gattis was doing.
An In-line TE blocker is a must have

In Living Color is 🐐 ****

In Living Color was my ****

JC was incredible on it, along with the obvious chocies

And JLo as a fly girl…yes

Also to add to the original topic, I’ve lived in the south and I’ve never saw observing Robert E Lee b4. The **** is that lmao
You’ve lived in the South…. But you probably ain’t lived in Alabammy…… at least in the last 5 years or so. It was a response by some of the cities in the real south, to the “woke” movement desires to bring down the statues and other old vestiges of the OLD south. Some people just don’t realize how horrible people that looked like me, were treated…. just for looking like me. But I digress…

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back