2023 Official Visit Weekend: January 13-15

Advertisement
i wouldn’t even feel right hitting the coeds at that point.
kevin hart GIF

I know I'm biased, but regarding Bryant, I do believe we should be his top choice. TVD will be healthy and the OL will be VASTLY improved. It's not like Mario doesn't pass the ball at all. I really believe Bryant would be a starter both at WR and at KR. I really do think we should be the choice here, assuming the NIL is competitive.

Last edited:
Advertisement
5 pm on the dot..prolly committed while catchin' the early-bird at Denny's🤣.
Now you know why Feld was taking that video from Rusty Pelican at dusk. First there's the early bird and also Cam probably doesn't like to drive after dark.

I know I'm biased, but regarding Bryant, but I do believe we should be his top choice. TVD will be healthy and the OL will be VASTLY improved. It's not like Mario doesn't pass the ball at all. I really believe Bryant would be a starter both at WR and at KR. I really do think we should be the choice here, assuming the NIL is competitive.
It would of helped if he had the OC explain how he was going to use him like the other schools most likely will.

Advertisement
It would of helped if he had the OC explain how he was going to use him like the other schools most likely will.
well fwiw this is the first tangible sign that gattis is gone, so if it means we lose bryant then so be it

and if bryant has a brain then the absence of gattis was more of a positive thing then his presence would have been

well fwiw this is the first tangible sign that gattis is gone, so if it means we lose bryant then so be it

and if bryant has a brain then the absence of gattis was more of a positive thing then his presence would have been
I think the issue could be that they want to see the new hire and not just trust Marios word (since Marios rep for offense isnt great). he could hire arroyo again or someone in the same mold as Gattis.

Or Bosom Buddies.

Imagine a world where you've never heard of Tom Hanks...
What original idea for a movie has shown up in the last 10 years? We had Alien, Terminator, Back to the Future, Ghostbusters, Matrix, and plenty of others. Now? Find something that's not a remake or derived from a comic book.

Advertisement
I think the issue could be that they want to see the new hire and not just trust Marios word (since Marios rep for offense isnt great). he could hire arroyo again or someone in the same mold as Gattis.
Exactly If I plan on this being my last stop in college, I want more of a guarantee not a this is what I plan. Mario's plans fell through last year which is why we ended up with Gattis.

I mean we like to joke about the broyles award but a lot of people within college football truly believed gattis was an excellent hire. Obviously it didn’t work out here but hindsight is always 20/20

He was a “bigger fish” than anyone that was rumored prior to him.

I think he’ll get another big name but certainly he’ll go for someone with more experience and a proven track record

The **** you would
This. My man’s is living the dream. How many times have yall said (usually after a fine college aged coed walks by) something like, “Man, if I could go back to college, armed with the knowledge I have NOW. I would be fuccin dangerous.” …. Or is it just me? But buddy is living the dream. .. in Miami Florida. We should all be so lucky!

Advertisement
I mean we like to joke about the broyles award but a lot of people within college football truly believed gattis was an excellent hire. Obviously it didn’t work out here but hindsight is always 20/20

He was a “bigger fish” than anyone that was rumored prior to him.

I think he’ll get another big name but certainly he’ll go for someone with more experience and a proven track record
True, the first "I knew this wasn't going to end well" started to come up after our offense sucked against lesser opponents. Too easy.

The always-excellent Josh Pate was one of them.

True, the first "I knew this wasn't going to end well" started to come up after our offense sucked against lesser opponents. Too easy.

The always-excellent Josh Pate was one of them.
I knew it in spring but said it’s early and went w the juice and then southern miss happened. That was the end of it all for me

Advertisement
Back