Official State Penn job as it relates to Golden Thread

Would You Be Upset If Al Left For Pedo State?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Conversations between Penn State and Golden have taken place. Golden has serious interest in the job, but I'm told he is still torn on a decision. His wife loves it here and that could carry weight in his decision.

Keep in mind that all of this could be used as raise negotiations, but I think it is more serious than that whether he takes the job (if offered) or not.

Talk to me about coaches you feel should be retained, Pete.

Coley, Kehoe, Hurlie, Barrow

don't know about that one, but good with the others. Barrow good with the recruits.

Advertisement
Conversations between Penn State and Golden have taken place. Golden has serious interest in the job, but I'm told he is still torn on a decision. His wife loves it here and that could carry weight in his decision.

Keep in mind that all of this could be used as raise negotiations, but I think it is more serious than that whether he takes the job (if offered) or not.

Add Brennan and remove Coley and I agree.

Pete, why do u think he didn't take it before? Especially when we had unknown sanctions but now he's clear and might jump right back into 2 more yrs of it?

Wow, you guys really hate Golden lol.

I'll give him one more year with this current staff to show me some significant improvement.

We HAVE!!!!!!!!! to win the coastal, our D has to show some improvement, we gotta see some player development, and we gotta look competitive each and every game.

You obviously don't get it.

lol the thing is i guarantee he's not firing he's ****** friend so i'm assuming the staff will be intact.

Advertisement
If Golden goes, everyone who wished him gone better not ***** if this class starts to fall apart...

Pete, is Blake prepared if this happens to jump on a search immediately?? I think you gotta name Coley Interim HC if this happens.

The only way I would be happy if Golden leaves is if we get James Franklin. U guys do know what Golden had to deal with his first two years right with the NCAA cloud relative to recruiting? BTW his first year the defense was pretty good with Shannon's few good players. Give him one more year and if they win less than 10 games fire him. Some of u guys need patience. The best talent on this team is extremely young not to mention this monster class we have coming in. Give him more time is all I'm trying to say.

Really???

Advertisement
What a ****** if he is trying to get a raise after this cluster**** of a finish.
Right cause you and everyone on this board wouldn't try to get a raise every chance we got.

And even if we all hate the end of the season, he is still paid below what many coaches in ACC below him in standings made. Market is the market whether you or I think he deserves it. But let's not be blind either.

The only way I would be happy if Golden leaves is if we get James Franklin. U guys do know what Golden had to deal with his first two years right with the NCAA cloud relative to recruiting? BTW his first year the defense was pretty good with Shannon's few good players. Give him one more year and if they win less than 10 games fire him. Some of u guys need patience. The best talent on this team is extremely young not to mention this monster class we have coming in. Give him more time is all I'm trying to say.

Nope. Never heard about that one before. Please enlighten us.

Advertisement
Let him leave! He hasn't done anything!!!! Anything
You guys act like he is a nick saban.
Golden is second rate and chords are third rate

Advertisement

you lose all cred saying kehoe should stay IMO. Underachieving.

Advertisement
Back