Official State Penn job as it relates to Golden Thread

Would You Be Upset If Al Left For Pedo State?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got 2 points for "bumping" an old thread. Maybe it was cause it showed Dmoney scouting "expertise"
In honor of 4 million posts I thought it would be funny to revisit one of our largest threads in history I’ll give myself a two point infraction

Advertisement
Golden should have been fired after the Louisville bowl game. Most people wanted him fired after 2014, but I thought he should have been fired after capping 2013 with a 36-9 loss to Charlie Strong.
I mean, it's right there in the OP. More than half the board wanted him gone after the UL game too.

I mean, it's right there in the OP. More than half the board wanted him gone too.

Only 55% of the fanbase wanted him to leave, and half of them only wanted him to leave because he was showing disloyalty to Miami. (Not because they realized Golden was a bad coach.)

Only 55% of the fanbase wanted him to leave, and half of them only wanted him to leave because he was showing disloyalty to Miami. (Not because they realized Golden was a bad coach.)
Still incorrect use of the term most.

Advertisement
3694CCDA-8C55-40FA-816F-29D39FCCE8BB.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back