Official State Penn job as it relates to Golden Thread

Would You Be Upset If Al Left For Pedo State?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So basically,same as before. No website, no matter how ridiculed or respected their insiders are, know anything. Sounds typical, just enjoy the tour and hope for the best because we are thirteen years removed from glory right now with at least a few years of a contending team away from mattering.

Like I said, just enjoy the ride.

Advertisement
What makes this a little different is that PSU is his alma mater. If he does come back, the message is pretty simple: I built a brotherhood and had a great experience playing there, but ultimately I want to build this program and give you all a similar experience so if you coach and get a call from the U, you have to think long and hard about it. I actually think the situation is salvageable and agree with JerseyCane, that, regardless of his intent, he can spin it as, "I chose the U over what I thought was my dream job."

From the Miami side, I don't know what typical contractual terms are, but I imagine we did not include a clause that says he forfeits his buyout if he interviews with another team. Because of his buyout, we can't do what BC did a few years ago when they fired their coach as soon as he interviewed. I don't think they expected things to escalate like they have, although I think this message board might blow things a bit out of proportion.

201 pages and 4,003 replies of utter bull****....some of you need to find something else to do with your spare time...

Advertisement
Anyone ever thought that this could be a publicity stunt by Golden to attract attention to Miami in a positive light?

please explain?

Tim Reynolds ‏@ByTimReynolds 2m
So imagine this potential recruiting pitch from Al Golden: "I could have gone home, to my alma mater, my dream job. And I'm still at Miami."

Golden just gets it. ****ING genius!!!

You are dumb.

Anyone ever thought that this could be a publicity stunt by Golden to attract attention to Miami in a positive light?

please explain?

Tim Reynolds ‏@ByTimReynolds 2m
So imagine this potential recruiting pitch from Al Golden: "I could have gone home, to my alma mater, my dream job. And I'm still at Miami."

Golden just gets it. ****ING genius!!!

You are dumb.

Lol.

Advertisement
Didn't somebody in this thread say they would take a lifetime ban if Golden wasn't gone?

Could've sworn I read that.

I'm thinking a news story will be breaking about some more little boys getting touched soon or something close the way coaches staying clear. Perfect situation for Mark to head into

I'm thinking a news story will be breaking about some more little boys getting touched soon or something close the way coaches staying clear. Perfect situation for Mark to head into

The last thing he does is tell males to touch other males. Just look at his scheme.

Advertisement
Lulz

@surgeandsettle: EXCELLENT...Seminole fans rejoice RT "@CoachingBuzz: Al Golden staying at Miami: http://t.co/YEf7IWIahs"

Shalala probably upped his salary again b/c she was crying at the thought of having us talk trash on a football field, throw out our pocket protectors, and actually beat good teams.

Advertisement
Monday morning he goes on show and declares that he has zero interest in Penn St.
Monday night Golden is introduced as HC for PSU.

fingers-crossed-702.jpg

Why has the PS job gone silent ? What about the new coach will be introduced in days, hmmmm.... Na Al was never leaving so it couldn't have been him. ( and that was from the prez of PSU, not a bunch of rumors in the web)

Advertisement
Back