Official State Penn job as it relates to Golden Thread

Would You Be Upset If Al Left For Pedo State?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They always leave right after they say there staying, it's in a coaches DNA, Coach " I'm staying"
Translation " I'm out, don't want to talk about it now"

Advertisement
Conversations between Penn State and Golden have taken place. Golden has serious interest in the job, but I'm told he is still torn on a decision. His wife loves it here and that could carry weight in his decision.

Keep in mind that all of this could be used as raise negotiations, but I think it is more serious than that whether he takes the job (if offered) or not.

Talk to me about coaches you feel should be retained, Pete.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow, you guys really hate Golden lol.

I'll give him one more year with this current staff to show me some significant improvement.

We HAVE!!!!!!!!! to win the coastal, our D has to show some improvement, we gotta see some player development, and we gotta look competitive each and every game.

Conversations between Penn State and Golden have taken place. Golden has serious interest in the job, but I'm told he is still torn on a decision. His wife loves it here and that could carry weight in his decision.

Keep in mind that all of this could be used as raise negotiations, but I think it is more serious than that whether he takes the job (if offered) or not.

Talk to me about coaches you feel should be retained, Pete.

Coley, Kehoe, Hurlie, Barrow

If he is torn, he probably stays (if the U coughs up the matching money).

Advertisement
Wow, you guys really hate Golden lol.

I'll give him one more year with this current staff to show me some significant improvement.

We HAVE!!!!!!!!! to win the coastal, our D has to show some improvement, we gotta see some player development, and we gotta look competitive each and every game.

You obviously don't get it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back