Coaching Jacory Harris - To me, A warning to Coach Cristobal

D@mn thats worst than I remember. lol Whipple walking away is killing me
SmartSelect_20231130_205415_Video Player.gif

Looked like elder abuse

Advertisement
Yeah it is a travesty. It doesn't fit their skills etc to ask them to do it on a consistent basis.

Don't ask players to do things they don't have the talent to Do. Should be coaching 101

So you too?? You really believe asking X to run block is out of his skill set??
if you ask me hes one **** of a run blocker, one of the best run blocking WR's weve had in a long while and was also one in Lashlees Offense too yes Laslee asked him to run block too BTW

Yes some players had to play out of there skill set...that generally happens when you suddenly start a true Freshman at QB have to adapt your O....which is
the epitome of fitting your scheme to fit the talent you're dealt which btw is exactly why the original poster started this thread to complaining about
in the first place

So you too?? You really believe asking X to run block is out of his skill set??
if you ask me hes one **** of a run blocker, one of the best run blocking WR's weve had in a long while and was also one in Lashlees Offense too yes Laslee asked him to run block too BTW

Yes some players had to play out of there skill set...that generally happens when you suddenly start a true Freshman at QB have to adapt your O....which is
the epitome of fitting your scheme to fit the talent you're dealt which btw is exactly why the original poster started this thread to complaining about
in the first place
Bro. Just stop it. It's bad coaching. Period. No excuse for it.

We were doing this BS in week 1 with a healthy team. You're not going to sit her and type an excuse fest of BS on us.

To me, it's not about running the ball vs passing the ball. It's how aggressive you are. Are you using tempo? Are you pushing the ball downfield? Are you trying to score to end the half? Or are you draining the play clock, throwing 26 screen passes and taking a knee with 2 minutes left and three timeouts.
Why is this so difficult for people to understand? When I see run vs pass stats with no context, I just don’t get if people skip watching the actual games.

Advertisement
Why is this so difficult for people to understand? When I see run vs pass stats with no context, I just don’t get if people skip watching the actual games.
They aren't watching the games. If they are they willfully choose to be blatantly ignorant(or vice-versa) just to protect a grown *** man from reproach.

It's silly. It's a concern worth discussing that always starts as a small group, then a 50 split, and finally the majority seeing the BS the minority were complaining about since day 1.

I’d take Malik Rosier with this year’s O-line over Tyler Van Yikes how about you???

He11 no. You forgot how bad the passing game was around Rosier time. He barely completed over 50% of his passes. In all 4 seasons his CMP% was 50.9, 50.0, 54.0 and 52.6%. TVD been over 60% his whole career. This season he was 65%. Rosier junior year which is his best season he still threw 2 more INTs then TVD this season.

He11 no. You forgot how bad the passing game was around Rosier time. He barely completed over 50% of his passes. In all 4 seasons his CMP% was 50.9, 50.0, 54.0 and 52.6%. TVD been over 60% his whole career. This season he was 65%. Rosier junior year which is his best season he still threw 2 more INTs than TVD this season.
I don’t agree and I was critical on him. But Rosier’s mobility with this O-line gets our Canes many first downs and a few more wins

Bro. Just stop it. It's bad coaching. Period. No excuse for it.

We were doing this BS in week 1 with a healthy team. You're not going to sit her and type an excuse fest of BS on us.

LOL so you think its bad coaching to have X run blocking? thats just brilliant! ******* hilarious

Advertisement
LOL so you think its bad coaching to have X run blocking? thats just brilliant! ******* hilarious
Obviously X was better run blocker than our TEs. They don't seem to be good at anything.

I hope your smart enough to know that no one is saying WRs shouldn't run block. Obviously that's part of the game we should demand. But they are called receivers for a reason. We want an offense where they can live up to that name.

Bruh. You're typing crazy. You really should quit while you're ahead. I said it's silly. Why do I need to break this down for you?

1st off don't compare what Lashlee and Dawson have asked X to do. Lashlee didn't have any run plays but inside Zone and toss sweep, both of which asks X to run block against DBs like any offense does.

Dawson asking X to run block out of 13 personnel sets, from condensed formations on 3rd and 4th and short or goal line situations is criminal. Big chance he may have to block a linebacker, DE, or DT which as good as he can be, he ain't that good and has no tape showing he can block guys twice his size. To even put him in that position is criminal and its something Lashlee NEVER did.

You clearly have no clue what you're talking about bruh. I can't respect your football acumen if you're gonna be making silly posts like these bro. This is crazy let it go and hold the coaches accountable. Period.

I wish Jacory had worked more on play action and reading a deep safety.

I wish Whipple didn't have J12 taking 1 million step drops that ultimately got Him knocked out in the UVA game. Whipple's O was hot trash. His only P5 success came in Pickett's last season, all the other years His QBs have put up less than pedestrian stats.

Advertisement
I wish Whipple didn't have J12 taking 1 million step drops that ultimately got Him knocked out in the UVA game. Whipple's O was hot trash. His only P5 success came in Pickett's last season, all the other years His QBs have put up less than pedestrian stats.

Yea. What Jedd Fisch was able to do with Jacory showed just how Terrible Whipple was.

Bruh. You're typing crazy. You really should quit while you're ahead. I said it's silly. Why do I need to break this down for you?

1st off don't compare what Lashlee and Dawson have asked X to do. Lashlee didn't have any run plays but inside Zone and toss sweep, both of which asks X to run block against DBs like any offense does.

Dawson asking X to run block out of 13 personnel sets, from condensed formations on 3rd and 4th and short or goal line situations is criminal. Big chance he may have to block a linebacker, DE, or DT which as good as he can be, he ain't that good and has no tape showing he can block guys twice his size. To even put him in that position is criminal and its something Lashlee NEVER did.

You clearly have no clue what you're talking about bruh. I can't respect your football acumen if you're gonna be making silly posts like these bro. This is crazy let it go and hold the coaches accountable. Period.
oh give me ******* break X can block out of 13 personal just as good as any WR on this team apart from Colby Young, X is a **** of a run blocker
..... "bad coaching having X run blocking" ...youre trying too hard to troll bud

Last edited:
Advertisement
Obviously X was better run blocker than our TEs. They don't seem to be good at anything.

I hope your smart enough to know that no one is saying WRs shouldn't run block. Obviously that's part of the game we should demand. But they are called receivers for a reason. We want an offense where they can live up to that name.

smart enough to know? im not a mind reader. he said it, if thats not what he means he should clarify

In a condensed set playing Broball when he has to take on a linebacker or a defensive end on a C-Gap run, abso****inglutley!!!!

We aren’t talking run blocking out in space vs a DB, like in a tunnel screen or for a running back out in space, you loon!

Advertisement
Back