2023 Harbor signs NIL deal with champs sports-commits to USCe.

Advertisement
The only smoke his entire recruitment has been South Carolina. I insisted the maudes keep Harbor threads going no matter what. He will not be docking in Miami, and we have never been in the walking.
Agreed. Would be shocked if it’s somewhere else

He’s been going there since the summer he’s just been out there collecting bags and enjoying the process imo

I'm not saying it’s indicating he's coming here or anything. But idk if the signing day thing is related to their corporate headquarters - Gainesville is closer to Bradenton.
But lizards aren’t in his final group. Just being positive.

Advertisement
Does not the fact that he signed with Champs eliminate Nike as a potential NIL deal and hence eliminate Oregon?

I know we're down on the list and the kid never visited but I think he's coming.

1. He wants to play WR
2. We have no big WR kid could start here immediately
3. He wants to run track. Do you need a really good track team around you or do you need good weather in the spring?
4. He wants to be an orthopedic surgeon....Miami has a solid med school, while obviously its no guarantee to admission, gotta think a big time alumnus has a leg up on other applicants.
6. Lotta NIL money freed up when Cormani left

Yeah I know I'm grasping at straws but this is the best looking athlete coming out of hs that I've seen since Sean Taylor

Last edited:
It’s no coincidence we happened to have played in the champs bowl 14 times in last 18 years. Cane.
Oh My God Omg GIF by The Office

Advertisement
For what it's worth, Champs Sports is a subsidiary of Foot Locker, and has its headquarters in Brandenton, Florida.
AND...

Miami has won CHAMPionShips in the past.

Also, SoFL has three Harbors (conveniently named Ports to throw Bama off the trail).

See the connections? Been in front of us the whole time.

Ya feel me!!??

CANE LOCK.

AND...

Miami has won CHAMPionShips in the past.

Also, SoFL has three Harbors (conveniently named Ports to throw Bama off the trail).

See the connections? Been in front of us the whole time.

Ya feel me!!??

CANE LOCK.
Yes and also footlocker is headquartered in new york, and snowbirds like to come to Miami.

we fuccin

what's our salary cap situation looking like for this season? we still under? can we trade a few Manny signees or naw? the upgrades would send us over the cap

what's our salary cap situation looking like for this season? we still under? can we trade a few Manny signees or naw? the upgrades would send us over the cap
Cormani and Rashada put us WAY under.

Advertisement
Good for him, but if someone can unravel the thread from Champ Sports, it should lead to a specific school. Just my random thought here, but this can’t be a random NIL deal, at least in my mind.

The fact that there is no obvious connection to Miami means that he’s not coming here. If there was, I think we would know it already.
...and what's his connections to the others schools? Perhaps I missed it.

Advertisement
Does not the fact that he signed with Champs eliminate Nike as a potential NIL deal and hence eliminate Oregon?

I know we're down on the list and the kid never visited but I think he's coming.

1. He wants to play WR
2. We have no big WR kid could start here immediately
3. He wants to run track. Do you need a really good track team around you or do you need good weather in the spring?
4. He wants to be an orthopedic surgeon....Miami has a solid med school, while obviously its no guarantee to admission, gotta think a big time alumnus has a leg up on other applicants.
6. Lotta NIL money freed up when Cormani left

Yeah I know I'm grasping at straws but this is the best looking athlete coming out of hs that I've seen since Sean Taylor

Signing with Champs wouldn't affect a Nike / Oregon deal. They sell Nike products. It also doesn't say how much the deal is. He could be used in whatever capacity for advertisements relating to the company rather than a particular product.

1. He can do that at any school.

2. He could potentially start anywhere.

3. You can run track anywhere, but it's like any other sport, you want to go where there's a history of success. We literally have none on the men's side of the sport. One Olympian in our history, 20 plus years ago.

4. He could do that anywhere. Ours is alright.

5. You skipped right to 6.

6. True for is, but couldn't tell you a thing about the other schools NIL potential. Oregon would be through the roof of needed.

I've said since day one I'd be floored if he came here. Literally floored. Good luck to him wherever he goes and as I don't watch the NFL, I hope T&F works out for him.

Advertisement
Back