2023 Harbor signs NIL deal with champs sports-commits to USCe.

You make the track team he doesn't need an elite track program, cause as soon as he steps anywhere his track numbers won't change. He believes in his skills if he doesn't pick OU.
thats a fact that olympic speed he can take that anywhere, I feel like Miami is probably his 4th or 5th choice

Advertisement
The only smoke his entire recruitment has been South Carolina. I insisted the maudes keep Harbor threads going no matter what. He will not be docking in Miami, and we have never been in the walking.

Advertisement
Had no idea Champs Sports was still in business. FIgured ****'s put'em out of business a while back.

Advertisement
27D8E554-C761-48F9-A28C-E84F6D134B99.jpeg

A bunch of our local class did something with champs sports on signing day

Good points from you both. Both champs and footlocker have strong state of Florida ties, including many of their executive level employees. This may or may not mean anything but it’s something to keep in mind.

Then, again, it could be a sub-rosa mandate from Nike, if I’m feeling especially paranoid.

Now, if he would just sign a deal with Fanatics...based in Jacksonville...

Advertisement
I'm not saying its indicating he's coming here or anything. But idk if the signing day thing is related to their corporate headquarters - Gainesville is closer to Bradenton.

So UiF is one of his finalists?

At least you could have said USF...

Advertisement
Money and a girl who aint on you for your money. Sounds like South Carolina to me.

Advertisement
Back