Canes vs UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're trash. We've been trash for a long time. That's why no one is coming here until its evident this school is committed to the program. We need a guy like Mario who can make the program respectable first and then we can see where we go from there.
No, we need a coach that can show he can win with what he has.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's to early to freak out. If Mario continues to struggle in year 3 then yeah it's time to panic but you got to give a coach time to build his team. I know it sucks right now
Too early? We just lost to MTSU. Too freaking early? Man, Mario is a scrub. You got duped. Deal with it. If his name was Frank Smith from Iowa, he wouldn't have gotten an interview. You know that's the **** truth.

Advertisement
Too early? We just lost to MTSU. Too freaking early? Man, Mario is a scrub. You got duped. Deal with it. If his name was Frank Smith from Iowa, he wouldn't have gotten an interview. You know that's the **** truth.
Nick Saban lost to Louisiana Monroe his first season at bama, it happens. We played a lot better this week and showed a lot of improvement. We just got to figure out how to close game's. Mario was HC of Oregon who made 3 straight Pac 12 title games and won to of them. Mario could of got an interview for any opening in the country if he wanted to.

Advertisement
Nick Saban lost to Louisiana Monroe his first season at bama, it happens. We played a lot better this week and showed a lot of improvement. We should got to figure out how to close game's. Mario was HC of Oregon who made 3 straight Pac 12 title games and won to of them. Mario could of got an interview for any opening in the country if he wanted to.
We played better and still lost due to ineptitude. Mario can't coach his butt out of a wet paper bag. You got the dude you wanted, now deal with it. I'm laughing the rest of the season.

The receivers, tight end and RB’s lost this game. TVD did enough. Mario could have played a little conservative and kicked a FG in the 1st half. The only y game we lost straight up was MTSU. The other we beat ourselves. I still believe there is hope, but players need to be benched.

Advertisement
Missed tackle on 3rd and 1. Blown coverage. You just can’t let that happen. Players have to play

We played better and still lost due to ineptitude. Mario can't coach his butt out of a wet paper bag. You got the dude you wanted, now deal with it. I'm laughing the rest of the season.
I actually wanted Lane but that's not the point. Give Mario a couple years before you're ready to fly the banners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back