Canes vs UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you narrowly beat another terrible team. Don't come in here puffing your chest after beating the almighty Tigers of Missouri by a single score.

Im puffin my chest? Show me where. Ima press you until you show proof that i was doing what you typed

Advertisement
Im puffin my chest? Show me where. Ima press you until you show proof that i was doing what you typed
I took the bait troll. Go away. Press me. you weren't doing anything I typed. Just typing on a Canes message board at 4pm on a saturday well after the Florida Gators were done with their football game. Either your a closet canes fan or you really have nothing better to do, which I find seriously disheartening.

The receivers, tight end and RB’s lost this game. TVD did enough. Mario could have played a little conservative and kicked a FG in the 1st half. The only y game we lost straight up was MTSU. The other we beat ourselves. I still believe there is hope, but players need to be benched.

Agreed. This is a game that under Diaz you guys woulda folded and lost 41-17 type of game but they didn’t fold. Cristobal plays a VT yall should beat next week but i hope offensively they get Skinner involved (he’ll learn from today) and just dont beat themselves which imo happened today

Advertisement
I understood and im tellin you to take that energy somewhere else. You beef aint with me
You clearly don’t understand. I told you to go **** yourself, and my “beef” is with you due to your bull**** post! I’m not directing any “energy” at you, I’m telling you how things are going to be.

Maybe we should follow a new sport that's more gratifying!
lucy-robson.jpeg

Advertisement
I guess the players called 8 plays in a row from the 2…
that was a bad series of calls, but that alone did not lose us the game and we had so many opportunities to win the game after those 2 bad series. We have no RB depth due to injuries. Our receivers drop so many passes. Knighton fumble was huge. TVD looked lost the entire first half. DBs gave up big bombs.

Advertisement
We should destroy VT next week. But watch the six goal line turnovers amd 4 missed field goals.

Just don’t agree with that. It’s 1st and goal from the 1 and you have 4 runs up the gut you better ******* score one of them. You shouldn’t play D1 football if you can’t
Should we be able to? Absolutely, but we can't. We tried to ground and pound our way to victory against aTm and couldn't. We struggled in the first quarter trying to run the ball. The minute we start airing it out, we are able to move the ball. This team needs to throw the ball more to set up the run

Advertisement
Bottom line is we could not score more than 27pts to win a game vs a poor defense. Credit to the defense for keeping it closer than expected and creating turnovers.

This O attempted to go for all of it, went for it on 4th several times, etc. It still was not good enough. You MUST be committed to SOMEthing AND WHEN Mario said "we are not fully committed to up tempo" that should have been a major red flag. In FB you can't be half asses in areas or approaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back